More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

You do realise Erica works, yes?

Have you read the Twitter exchange and the clamping handed out by Councillor Gannon to your “libertarian” friend Councillor Redmond?

You do realise the Sunday Indo have dragged up something she said in a programme broadcast eight months ago and are calling it a “scoop”?

There’s a reason this time of the year is called the silly season, eh?

Anything in the Indo about the vulture fund tax scam?

2 Likes

I am aware Erica works . Also the other chap who I never heard of is obviously no friend . People who question both her or those who trumpet are not necessarily “Thatcherite zealots” .

Your problem here mate is that you appear to be defending the leaking of internal case files of citizens to the media, as well as conveniently engaging in a bit of victim blaming while displaying a clear imagined victim complex yourself.

I didn’t use the words “Thatcherite zealots”, clearly your stance brings those words to your own mind however which says a lot.

Outside of those primitive Muslim countries, Ireland must be the best small country in the world to be a single mother in.

2 Likes

Another example of the evils of the left wing extremist’s

one wonders what class of individual is employed in the public service to allow this farcical situation to arise.

No Sid.

The big problem here is a useless cunt moaning about free hotel accommodation while refusing 2 properties. What’s wrong is the cunt thinks she has an entitlement to a hand out.

8 Likes

What does she work at. I’m always hearing she works but I am assuming its part time as she couldn’t have it affecting her social welfare entitlements. The shinners are definately grooming her for the next elections. If I was in the Local authority listening to her (and sinn feins) one sided narrative I’d have released this information as well.

I assume the main reason she doesnt want to take the place is that she could be out on her ear in a year, and back to the very bottom of the housing list in the process?

Yes.it makes sense to stay at the top of the housing list

Maybe she might fuck off & get a full time job for herself & provide a proper home for her child?

That would be preferable alright.

She would want a right good job to find somewhere decent in Dublin these days though.

Which is a fair point on her side. But on the other hand she has been given an option to get out of the hotel. For the sake of the kid I would have done it.

My heart bleeds. Can she not move somewhere else? Plenty down through the years did.

She’s a headline loving cunt.

So would I personally. Fellas delighting in putting the boot into her is a bit unedifying all the same. In the long list of parasites in this country she is a long way down the list , maybe shes on it, but a long way down all the same.

Erica is doing a wonderful job raising her daughter, who is a girl any parent would be proud of, in very difficult circumstances, as the programme clearly shows.

I wouldn’t expect the misogynist, victim blaming pigs on this forum to understand or recognise that.

2 Likes

she could I suppose. And find another job etc, in the meantime become even more of a burden on the state.

Not sure if you have kids Harry, but moving anywhere, and disrupting them from school etc would be close to last resort.

Anyways, Im not really defending her here, she should have taken the gaffs. But the Indo being used, and happy to be used, in this manner by the government is sickening.

2 Likes

Spot on.

Living in a hotel room while turning down 2 apartments? She’s revelling in her new found media fame. Attending SF Ard Fheis & making noise on the Rte programs.

Entitlements Entitlements…

There are a lot of people doing wonderful jobs raising their kids Sid. Some of them are working though and getting taxed to the hilt to support the welfare state.

15 Likes