More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

It’s two ladies and their toys.

1 Like

Lovely. Fucking Lovely.

FFS lads, its obviously a mother polar bear picking fleas lovingly out of baby bears back.

Art is wasted on ye

Going in to sit an exam earlier today and figuring out 30 seconds into it that the exam format had changed significantly without my realising.

Ah fuck. That’s awful. Wtf made them pull over so someone in the back could take a call? A lesson to anyone on the risks of stopping on a motorway. Some small consolation in the fact the baby wasn’t in the car, which I immediately thought after seeing the headline.

I presume because the call was from Crumlin Hospital relating to the baby and they would all have been listening in on it given the closeness of all in the car. So pulling in probably seemed like a safe thing to do in case the news was bad.

Pulling in on the hard shoulder of a motorway is a dangerous game. Shocking tragic though.

Probably right pal. I’ve often had a kid shouting to stop for a piss while we’re driving on the motorway, but it’d be against my better judgment to do it.

There’s serious reinforcement in this tragedy to stay the hell away from mini 7-seaters, like Toyota Verso, etc.

1 Like

Lads I’m a sales rep so obviously spend a lot of time on the road. You would not believe some of the shit I have witnessed. It is genuinely frightening. You can see things happening before they actually do. It gets particular,you dangerous at this time of year with schooldays back in action.

Doesn’t matter what you’re in if a truck hits you at motorway speed

Dromcrondra test?

2 Likes

Jaysus there’s a blast from the past😀

yeah its been nagging away at me since ye were on about it.

think I passed anyways, just about!!!

1 Like

Courtney Cox’s melted welly of a face now on Discovery Channel.

Did you scream?

Its actually quite disconcerting.

Photo

No, it’s on TV, bud.

2 Likes

Ah fuck off

Meh, she was average at best 15 years ago.

What’s she on the discovery channel for - running around like an ape with Bear Grylls I presume?

Switched it on there, it’s a bit gross