More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

No, had to switch off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yep. It’s in Derry which was why I was looking at it. It’s shit though so i turned it off.

1 Like

This doesn’t really do it justice.

Delaney and his Mafia are some shower of cunts all the same.

How does this McGlue cunt have to right to search fellas going into a stadium in a foreign country?

1 Like

Oh the horrors.2 fans were searched before a game

1 Like

Sweep, sweep

1 Like

Not at all mate.i hope all the ybig gimps are hassled

I was wondering when Delaney’s lapdog would chime in.

as soon as I read any posts not favourable to Mr Delaney I respond

1 Like

Bought and paid for with the shiny corpo house that is tallaght stadium. kilcoyne was right.

he defeated the GGA on that issue alright

Being presented by an employee with a €400.00 phone bill for the month. Then my boss having a canary and sending on her itemised bill to us both. FML

Suggestions of what course of action I should do willfully taken. No.1 is to show her where the WiFi button is…

Ring your provider and plead ignorance. Say the person isn’t the most tech savvy and didn’t know the WiFi wasn’t switched on. If your account is any way big they will generally give you a few chances.

As regards the employee I’d say the boss sending that email was probably education enough for her. What usually happens is they give the phone to the children the watch you tube in the car or some such.

Yep, that’s what I was thinking. Sure I do the same myself ffs. But only where there is WiFi available.

Totes awks though…

Print out the oul history. Maybe hubby was bold

She’s come back to say that the wifi hotspot came on automatically when the phone was outside of wifi coverage. She’s turned it off now and asked how to pay the money back to the company.

I’m thinking unmarked bills…

3 Likes

I use the wifi at home obviously. It’s a work tablet. The young one is always leaving shit open in it but at least we get a warning on the tablet about high usage.

I’d let her off with that as a first time incident. She might show her gratitude to you at the Christmas party.

2 Likes

That could cost a bit more then 400 notes

2 Likes

There is that…

2 Likes