More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

have you read/seen the slap mate?

I started watching it, but found it pretty boring, and didnā€™t make it to the end of episode one tbh. I hadnā€™t even got to the slap bit.
It just isnā€™t worth the hassle though, of telling off someone elseā€™s children.
I generally intervene, if I absolutely have to, by telling all the kids off, and then I apologise to ours afterwards and explain.
Thus pragmatism doth make cowards of us all.

Donā€™t fall for it flatty, it was a trick question. He was probably hoping to snare poor Brinmer and report him.

1 Like

I have few positive interactions with him. Iā€™m invariably wary. Heā€™s predictable at least.

No. Itā€™s not my job to rear them.Iā€™ve enough to be doing rearing my own. Iā€™ll just do my best to explain to our lads that those kids are nasty and try to avoid them.

I have done

1 Like

Iā€™m not a parent so I suppose I donā€™t know. But, itā€™s your house and your dog and youā€™re the one in charge of looking after/putting up with them. Iā€™m fairly sure I wouldnā€™t let it go.

1 Like

The little bollix knew his parents were there and heā€™d get away with it.
Me picking up the dog should have been enough of a prompt to the parents to scold the little cuntface, I was kinda shocked to be honest. Iā€™ve never been in a situation like that before.

You could say the little bollox mugged you off good & proper.

5 Likes

Stiched me up like a kipper.

Did you have a word with herself about not minding them anymore?

Of course you wouldnā€™t.

Fuck yeah. Sheā€™s livid, was making out all along that I was imagining these things because both parents are vile mongs.
The ruler incident this morning opened her eyes though.
Brimmer 1.
Mrs Brimmer. 0.

4 Likes

Proper order. Even the thought of that shite has proper turned me off beer.

In the mood for a feed of Murphyā€™s now.

Jenny Greene and the RTE Orchestra

Donā€™t tell me youā€™re watching Nathan Carter?

His 15 minutes must be coming to an end, hopefully

Nothing better than a bit of vindication

With a bit of luck

Nothing tops being right