More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

How about I take you out with a chisel?

2 Likes

Stupid fucking posts from you usually.

Have you been drinking?

Youā€™re as bad as @flattythehurdler complaining about the cost of things that donā€™t actually cost you anything

On second thoughts, let the wife wield the chisel, she might see what sheā€™s doing.

2 Likes

Ah @Fitzy itā€™s Friday. Weā€™re giddy. Only having the craic. Good luck to the pooch.

1 Like

Been?

Last few posts are tfk back to its best.

This place is not for political discussions.

It is for lads advocating amputation of a pet dogā€™s toe with a Chisel and the recipient of the advice threatening violence against the advocate of the home amputation.

11 Likes

I know some were Juhy and Iā€™ll akways enjoy banter with them, but there are a few individuals on this site who have a genuinely malevolent tone to everything they post. Fuck them.

Iā€™m surprised you havenā€™t made up some story about a similar situation that you resolved to perfection and walked away from conveying a superior and condescending manner. Our hero.

2 Likes

I hope fitzy junior is holding up well through all of this. Aussie boys love their dingos.

Get the vet to amputate the toe or if its broken at front then just the front. Bill your pet insurance company for it. Old yeller will be back chasing kangaroos around the yard in about eight weeks after rest and so on.

3 Likes

OOOFT!

1 Like

Winner

Would that help?

1 Like

Iā€™m not really (but that labane can be).
Apologies pal, no offense meant, a poor late night attempt at a joke.

1 Like

That is a brilliant post, :ronnyroar:

1 Like

I honestly though Fitzy was directing that at Sid. Very surprised to see it was directed at Fagan_ODowd.

This cunt only getting community service

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-who-ferociously-beat-girlfriend-while-children-screamed-at-bedroom-door-may-get-community-service-says-judge-35506393.html

1 Like