More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

The provo’s should get a pass to target practice on any cunt that would even mention doing such an atrocity.

It’s at times like this when my baldy jujitsu buddies are validated rolling around the ground with polaks.

The Irish equestrian team appealing their non qualification for the Olympics.

Sour grapes

2 Likes

The Yeezy Black. Most are probably queuing to sell them - still wrong and awful looking trainers.

Ah jesus. I don’t know if I want to live in this world anymore.

1 Like

Graham dwyer awaits your call.

4 Likes

What happened. Did they not dose the horses up properly?

A saw a lad of about 30 on the Luas earlier wearing a ‘Memphis 7’ Man Utd jersey.

Should that shit not stop once someone passes the age of 10?

1 Like

petrol or diesel?

Petrol I think

Diesel is down at around 118.5 at Maxol in Harold’s cross. What’s the story with dodgy fuel, surely they’d lose their franchise if there was anything amiss?

Competition. Price of oil through the floor. Plus stronger euro.
Id say they re hoping that North Korean lunatic presses a button of some sort to drive the price back up

The Saudis don’t like it up em

They cant even cut production. Wont matter a fuck. Yanks determined to pile on with fracking and Venezuala sittong on a shit load of it
Theyll create some kind of crisis allright

rte spot interviews . That was shocking

Wouldn’t make a difference. Thanks to fracking the Yanks are self sufficient. The Saudis can no longer rig the price by controlling supply. And they need the cash. They have a new king or crown prince and he fancies himself as a bit of a player. But they can’t even beat a few Shias in Yemen. The Yanks should have invaded them after 9/11.

They won’t cut production you mean. They are knocking off the frackers in the US with a price below their cost of extraction. The Saudis can get it out for like $10 a barrel, the frackers are circa $60. At current prices very few new fracking operations are being setup.
Saudi economy needs a higher oil price but only in the longer term. They have a war chest in the meantime that can sustain them through any prolonged lower price.
The whole thing fairly makes shit of the “peak oil” nonsense.

2 Likes

Still not too late, surely?

US invasions have a proven track record of success, after all.

Booking flights, only to get an email about a sale the following morning, rechecking the flights and finding them over €100 cheaper :rage:

2 Likes

How many times have you been mugged off this week now, mate?