More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

I would assume more around the shower/sink area of bathroom, and perhaps around the hobs and sink in the kitchen. Probably mop the floors as well, and maybe give a polish to some surfaces. Menial tasks that neither @Bandage nor his life partner wish to spend their time at.

And there is the nub of the matter, heā€™s too lazy to tidy up after himself, itā€™s simple stuff mate.

So you can understand where the mess comes from but heā€™s lazy. But three posts ago you accepted he wasnā€™t lazy but you couldnā€™t understand where the mess came from. At least have some kind of short term consistency in your strange argument

Youā€™ve been playing me like a fiddle here mate, Iā€™m spinning so fast I canā€™t see what Iā€™m doing anymore.
Iā€™m trying to be nice, honestly I canā€™t see how two grown ups canā€™t keep the place tidy enough not to require a cleaner,

You posted up photos of a very grubby kitchen a while back.

1 Like

Yeah, he doesnā€™t have a cleaner, point proven.

Weā€™re not rolling around in our own faeces, mate. We clean as we go but get someone in every couple of weeks to clean the bathrooms, do the floors, etc. The jobs everyone hates. Costs the price of a few pints and avoids petty arguments. Itā€™s worth every penny. Itā€™s not fucking rocket science.

6 Likes

Ask him if he was in st Annes yesterday and if he says yes smash the cunt up.

7 Likes

I didnā€™t actually but it makes no difference, Iā€™m not the point, there are people who live in my house that know no better, when myself and my wife lived alone there was very very little cleaning required unless we had people around, Iā€™d have laughed my head off of somebody suggested a cleaner.

When I was part of a young professional couple we had a lady who came twice or three times a week. It was fucking amazing. I miss her.

:eek:

Weā€™ve had a cleaner 15 years now. Eastern European are best. Very very good workers. The bathrooms, the kitchen, Hoover and mop the floors. Do that Monday. Every other Thursday then ironing and whatever the missus needs doing. If you have the cash then youā€™d want your head examined to be doing those chores.

2 Likes

Context fella. Westerners living in China would be expected to provide employment for locals. If you didnā€™t you were a cunt. It gave me time to really work on my alcoholism and other part time hobbies.

Howā€™s the Chisler after the sting?

Sheā€™s grand thanks. Still a bump about an inch around the actual sting but all the swelling and puffiness around her general eye has gone back down. She was delighted to have a whopper story to tell everyone.
I came out of the house to walk her and a mate to school today and my little one was giving out to the other one. I stepped in and asked what the craic was and apparently the other girl had got jealous and was now swearing that she was stung by a wasp this morning too.

6 Likes

:grinning:

Sounds like @Horsebox on here ā€¦ always jumping on everyoneā€™s pretend stories.

6 Likes

I got stung be a wasp on a bus in Ireland a few years ago. I hope youā€™re ok Rocko.

In lieu of the Traveller thread being locked

Vermin

Up next, the time @Brimmer_Bradley got the bus to a union meeting in Dublin and a wasp stung him in the eye and he was off work for two weeks.

1 Like

I heard @Brimmer_Bradley was on the bus with a wasp and he stung the wasp for ā‚¬20