More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

“Why don’t the GAA step in and pay?” suggested Brigit. “They make enough money.”

7 Likes

Cringe

Grab All Association

1 Like

Would you log onto the Vow.ie often?

Every time I’m getting married.

It was on the indo website you contrary aul hoor.

I believe you.

Fuck sake. Would she not just invite another 15 people and the €200 a pop off each of them would make up the shortfall.

1 Like

That should make for a wonderful experience for all concerned on the day of the wedding.

It’s hard to imagine how guests would choose an afternoon on the sideline of a local junior B game over going to celebrate the wedding of such a lovely girl :thinking:

5 Likes

What kind of a sad act would go to a wedding on less than a weeks notice as a stand in and hand over cash?

@Appendage.

8 Likes

Oooffftttt

Well she’s going to be €2k short if they don’t and she seems really nice so who’s going to foot the bill so smartass?

That part reads like a Waterford Whispers article.

Just sitting down to enjoy my morning dump and a browse, and this is what I’m presented with. Ffs sake.

1 Like

Women paying 75 euro a ticket to go watch some blogger talk shite about make up that said blogger is probably paid to say nice things about!

There’s a school based project going on in Limerick city at the moment aimed at getting kids off their holes, you get a fob that you tap off various boxes around the city while you are out walking and gain points for your school in the process.
I just went for a long walk with the kids to get a load of points and at most of the boxes there are people pulling up in their cars, hopping out and tapping before hopping back in to the car.

1 Like

the should put them out in the middle of a field, or the bottom of a crag or side of a mountain

1 Like

The M50. Fucking cunt

3 Likes

Luton