More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Has become unusable if you have a hard stop timeline.

Would the M50 be carnage at 9 O’Clock on a Friday morning or would it have calmed a bit? I’ve to get to the airport for 10.

No, the busiest road in Ireland will not be busy at 9 o clock on a Friday morning, mate.

I know it’ll be busy mate. I’m just wondering on what scale. What time would I need to hit the red cow to be in Dooblin airport by 10?

Unless there is an accident on it it should have calmed down by 930. Aim to hit the Red Cow at 920-930 and you should be fine to get to the airport for 10.

Cheers mate.

:popcorn:

There is a 9 year old girl in my daughter’s class called Isis. I was talking to her mother at the school gates last week. Unsurprisingly enough, Isis is starting to get a bit of a hard time from other kids over her name. Her mother who is a bit of a hippy but seems very nice is quite upset over it. They are considering changing her name, but Isis herself isn’t having any of it. lslamic State wasn’t a thing when the child was named.

I was going to suggest to the mother that she give Islamic State a ring and ask them to change their name but thought better of it.

Crisis for Isis

What sort of cunt names a kid Isis

Hopefully nobody loses the head over the matter.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Someone who thinks their child is a goddess

Apparently Isis is an Egyptian Goddess of some description. According to the mother and I would tend to believe her the child was named well before the terrorists

My question still stands.

I’d imagine the parents are great fans of the Oxford-Cambridge reserves Boat Race and that’s how the child was so named.

That’s also how rapper Goldie got his name so there is precedent.

Does the child have an Irish surname, @binkybarnes ?

Isis O’Hanrahan, Ballybrack. If it’s an issue should just call her Issy.

But if Isis says No…

Fixed

Isis, oh, Isis, you mystical child
What drives me to you is what drives me insane
I still can remember the way that you smiled
On the fifth day of may in the drizzlin’ rain…

She is a hippy, not a cunt. I’d say she wishes she called the child Mary now all the same