More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Manky looking half-cooked sausage there on the side of the bowl.

Christ, nail brush maybe?

3 Likes

Spoiler that FFS!

2 Likes

Shambles

1 Like

Very effeminate hand

It’s well known I have dainty hands pal i’m like Curley in Of Mice and Men!

2 Likes

There is a book of his life story due to be published shortly believe it or not

:point_up:

HIGH-LEVEL ROASTER ALERT

4 Likes

that chicken looks a bit dry

That be @Watchyourtoes

Not mine dick

This lady gave birth to a healthy baby boy this morning.

I am so delighted for her and her husband.

56 Likes

That’s brilliant.

Two of the nicest people you could meet. It is just fantastic for them.

3 Likes

That kid will be spoilt rotten. And rightly so.

1 Like

The news this morning does so much. It is obviously a massive confidence boost to Mum and Dad in relation to being able to conceive and carry a child. They used to speak about feeling inferior around couples with kids. That has now been smashed to pieces.

4 Likes

Its a shame people feel this way. I have a friend who is in a similar situation to the couple you mentioned. I’ve seen the torture they’ve put themselves through, the reaction his wife has when around other kids, before, during and after the latest torture of miscarriage, IVF etc. He would be happy to adopt, but she simply cant get past this, and so the circle begins again.

Its agonising to watch and I would truly hope they find resolution sooner rather than later, in whatever form that arrives.

3 Likes

I’ve a friend in a similar situation, his wife being unable to conceive and they going through IVF and other procedures for a long time. What made it as bad was her sister also had similar problems and they had been longer trying. Fortunately both sisters are now pregnant, within a month of each other, so just hoping the best for them both. They’ve been through a rough patch to get so far, so just hoping the last few months goes well.

1 Like

I’d be wary of adoption. I’d not dream of it on the mainland unless you fancy being the plaything of social workers and the odd lawyer getting some prurient kick out of it all.
Add to the fact that a lot of the kids are by then deeply disturbed.

Id say its very hard to adopt these days.

Social changes mean less kids up for adoption. Id guess foreign adoption is the only way to go

Fostering is more realistic