More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Are they young enough to go again? A cousin of mine went through something similar and without really trying she was pregnant within a year of having their first. It’s fairly common apparently.

Great news for them.

Ya, know a couple in the same boat. Went through hell to have the first. The second came along straight after, perfectly normal pregnancy.

She is in her early forties so it could be a bit dodgy.

I’ve a few friends who’ve adopted foreign, an incredibly difficult process, but one they took on and bought into fully. Been a wonderful success though.

yep, I could imagine it being tough but worthwhile

What does trying for babies involve?

Riding a lot

1 Like

Praying really hard to Holy God.

2 Likes

Smashing news

1 Like

I cried like a baby when my sister gave birth to healthy twins after many years of experience similar to that @farmerinthecity outlined, my brother and his wife are expecting their second now after some tragedies as well, it’s a tough situation, nice to hear positive outcomes.

7 Likes

I need to get this off my chest. I recently started seeing an employee. She’s only 28. And engaged to be married. It’s just not right

Good for you mate. About time you started seeing people who have jobs. Hope it works out for you.

Does anybody else see her or just you, do you think?

10 Likes

there’s a lad riding her every night

I know in my head that @myboyblue is actually a real person but it’s still a bit weird and uncomfortable when he posts like one.

7 Likes

Does she charge the lad she’s engaged to be married to as well?

4 Likes

Forgive me, I try not to let it happen very often

3 Likes

Knackers feuding lead story on 9pm news

1 Like

Would you say you get a better class of fanny on the mainland mate?

Very tight knit community. All the men folk dropped everything at work and rushed home to comfort the family.

I hope to god they put that poor child into care and dont let him back into that fucking shithole