More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Arthur Collins, father and grandfather of two of the people shot today, was on Drive Time just after 5 with Paul Reynolds.

It was unmissable radio.

He was on the news just there

I imagine him to look like a King of the Travellers type - would that be an accurate guess or assumption.

He couldn’t stress enough how he was at the doctors when it all kicked off.

He said he was putting up the Christmas tree on the Six One news

A traveller with conflicting versions of the truth, that can’t be right…

He seemed alright to be honest, there was a younger fella (perhaps a son) acting the gowl alright fucking things at the reporters.

1 Like

Not really he didnt look like big joe joyce or someone. Id say a generation removed from the road.

A dirty tinker is what he looked like to me mate.

Fuck it, the more you think about it the more it becomes clear Padraig Nally had the right idea all along.

1 Like

He did. He should have been made a bounty hunter

Nally was a visionary

1 Like

It’s the only answer for them.

Nally was protecting himself & his land.

4 Likes

I’ll be seeing plenty of these fuckers over the Christmas. I’ll make their life a fucking misery as much as I can

Horrific to hear of a toddler hurt like that, regardless of background lads.

Innocent child in fairness…sickening story.

1 Like

Are you Santa Claus in the Croagh garden centre?

14 Likes

:smile:

It’s gas the way the media won’t just say the fucking tinkers are up to their old tricks again, even when the rotten bastards have shot a toddler.
Instead its ‘feud related’.
Only saving grace I suppose is we don’t have little snowflake cunts like @glasagusban and @Watch_The_Break blaming the state.

Fued Related :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Shur half of these Fued Related cunts do be calling each other out on YouTube weekly.

Jesus, man…feud.

2 Likes