More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Are they sending a few Micks?

You were wrong yesterday. They made the profit in the final quarter of 2017. Yesterday was part of 2018

Some lesser on the news complaining she canā€™t have her partner on the birth cert. Well isnā€™t that a Fucking shame. I suppose they be both looking for 6 months off full pay when she has another lab designed human.

Wasnā€™t there some yoke on the news there out foreign recently who had conceived via a doner and then wanted to sue for maintenance

Must look into that Mike, Iā€™m confused at all the shit that is going on today.

You really hate women donā€™t you?

You sound like a budding @HBV.

That must have been some kebab.

10 Likes

Youā€™ll have the Cark cunts on shortly asking you what type of curley you used.

Curl you cunts.

9 Likes

Iā€™m finding it hard to come to terms with two women been on a birth certificate. Same as two men.

Live and let live mate, donā€™t let these things anger you, it could be your sister or daughter someday

Fucking hell, I canā€™t even imagine

Delaney had only been on Twitter this week saying how he was 16 years sober and describing the mess his life had been in while he was a drunk. There was a drunk driving car accident iirc that prompted his sobriety.

A woman getting fired I starbucks beside me, well within earshot of a few people.

Thatā€™s disgraceful. Irelandā€™s greatest independent thinker and Life coach/trainer patronising Multinational Tax avoider Starbucks.

3 Likes

Did she write the wrong name down on a cup? Bad management alright - even if she was on a last warning or whatever, do it in the office or out of public.

Sorry lads. This was not an starbucks employee.

This was someone in a management role in a nearby superstore.

Ah thatā€™s just shit. Wankers

Listen this country would go under had we not those American tax dodgers in here

Disgusting. Still not finished. Iā€™m going to say it to this Dublin cunt who came down to really really smarmingly tell this lady who is now crying.

What a fucking joke

2 Likes