More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

That’s a lovely metaphor.

Go faster stripes on a car

Matt Coopers shirts

His facial expressions whenever Ivan is going off on one, the condescending cunt.

Ivan embarrassing himself

Watching Dolores here.

Fuck fame & what I can do to people. :slightly_frowning_face:

Dave Fanning is an alright sort, but the speed he talks at is fucking wrong.

A lot of women wearing them skin tight work out leggings around the place when some of them should know better. It would put you right off you pint so it would

Back in tan land. Had a fantastic time in limerick. My bro took that though. Twas fixed this morning.

An absolute car crash of a human being behind me on the train eating cheese and onion Tayto here. It’s fucking half 8 in the morning. The smell…I think I’m going to throw up.

My stomach turned just thinking of it…

Fucking animal.

I can’t get the smell out of my nostrils, bro.

Go for a walk up the carriage … get a shitty coffee from the dining cart.

I went into the disabled toilets and sat there for a couple of minutes to get the smell out of my nostrils.

Disabled people don’t shit on Public Transport?

I didn’t think disabled or able bodied people would chance taking a poop on public transport unless it’s an absolute emergency*.

*touching cloth

I was in a room where someone was eating a hot chicken roll at 9am last week. It reminded me of an 8 hour bus journey I took through Zambia before. When we got to the first stop (around 8am), the Zambians all filtered off the bus and came back with their version of snack boxes.

What were you doing in Zambia?