More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Dont mate, or heā€™ll go into depth again about the dose of the scuts he got when out there while eating Korean food.

1 Like

Fair play to you for remembering that.

The worst dose of scuts ever

Was over for a few weeks doing some work about ten years ago

What kind of work?

The collective looked up their files on you.

I heard tell of a lad today Who was whinging about a county player rushing through signing autographs for a few 9 or 10 year olds in a club grounds of an evening.

The same fucker (the whinger) has caused endless grief in his occupation through sheer laziness and wouldnā€™t as much as return a phone call to the affected parties. People really are so stupid.

People being without water around the country for nearly a week now due to the state of our water infrastructure. I hope @Chocolatemice and his fellow bin dipper protesters are happy. I wish theyā€™d just bring back the water charges, even on a voluntary basis and Iā€™m sure most citizens of the country would happily contribute a couple of hundred quid a year so that kids can brush their teeth and have a glass of water before they go off to school.

Iā€™ll pay on behalf of one crusty and Iā€™m sure others are the same. God forbid they have to give up their Sky Sports subscription to pay their way.

11 Likes

You stupid fucker.

And you have fellas roaring for more money for dublin to build a monorail and not a bob to provide a sustainable water supply

8 Likes

Keep your nose out of this, it has fuck all to do with you.

2 Likes

You actually couldnā€™t make it up.

You smelly fucker.

Maybe if theyā€™d spent money on infrastructure as opposed to redundant meters, Denis Oā€™Brien contracts, 5m cash to equity shareholders for an insolvent company etc etc there might not be water restrictions.

3 Likes

More crusty nonsense. How do you think we should pay for our water?

Who pays for it now?

2 Likes

I know who this is.

2 Likes

sure it falls from the sky, why should we pay for it?

how is it paid for now?

Nobody. Thatā€™s why the system is in shit and we have the current shortages. Keep up ffs.

See above, spoon boy.