More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Gardai in Navan who were attending a football match between Meath and Tyrone today received a number of complaints from attendees that their view of the game was obscured by a flag.

Sounds like they didnā€™t talk to the stewards first. But it also sounds like he didnā€™t get on well with his neighbours. Thereā€™s no bad language from him in the video.
I think if I was at a match with a big flag and some Meath man said ā€œexcuse me I canā€™t seeā€, Iā€™d probably try to accommodate him.

And if you were manhandled and handcuffed and dragged out needlessly the decent people of Meath would have had plenty to say, their silence in the video is all the evidence I need that this guy was acting the cunt

I hope thereā€™s an increased Garda presence in Carlow in a couple of weeks time for when these drunken dirtbags come over the border.

There needs to be zero tolerance shown to these Yasser Arafat wannabe wankers. Crack a few sculls and lock 'em up. Itā€™s the only language they understand.

5 Likes

Will the GGA start segregating fans?

1 Like

Zionist.

:rofl:

GGA types always get so confused as to whether politics comes into their organization.

Nordies and their flegs.

Gas cunts

3 Likes

Section 6 of the Public Order Act.

How does having a flag break that law?

What does flag waving have to do with anything?

Thatā€™s why he was arrested

Was it?

According to my sources

Are you going to name them or are you claiming privilege?

He overheard a few lads talking when he was serving them at the yacht club

They told him in semaphore

2 Likes

Itā€™s rather ironic that you talk about ā€œfactsā€ and evidence, yet you havenā€™t provided any to back up your implication that there was something else at play here.

All the evidence we have so far suggests the man was arrested purely on the basis that he was flying a Palestinian flag.

We have no evidence to suggest that he was arrested for any other reason.

1 Like

Whose turn was it to wear the hat?

Yes. That was why he was arrested according to eye witnessā€™s accounts?

What law did he break? What authority have the Gardai for stopping a supporter flying a flag at the game?