More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

I donā€™t go trawling through peopleā€™s facebook pages looking for reasons why their kids should be taken off them mate.

I think Iā€™m safe.

I wouldnā€™t let you within a square mile of my family though.

You absolutely horrible cunt

3 Likes

you should, you should always do a bit of research before taking social media reports and the permanently outraged as gospel and running with it. do a bit of homework.
you are an awful gullible halfwit

5 Likes

I donā€™t know Iā€™ve never been in that situation

I donā€™t know the circumstances that led this person to have all the kids, nor do I presume to judge her for it.

What is it you want? A limit on the number of kids you have based on your income?

Top drawer internetting from yourself this morning. This line stuck out. On the surface weā€™re told that weā€™re supposed to believe in individualism but really individualism is despised. Everyone is supposed to get a 35 year mortgage, work for a multinational, have the same life basically. Thatā€™s part of what caused the last big property crash. If you read the papers that are pushing this (ie. the opinion pieces in the Indo) itā€™s all ā€œweā€ this and ā€œweā€ that.

Every fucking girl in Dublin nearly looks the same now - thin, died blonde, fake tan with contour make up. Thereā€™s a girl like that who sits beside me at work, Aoife. Nice girl, sitting beside me right now. 2 days ago Iā€™m on the street outside and an identical chick walks by. ā€œHey Aoifeā€ I say. Not even fucking her, some other fucking clone. I sit beside his girl every day all year.

1 Like

I donā€™t care about anything other than the fact there are a hape of kids sleeping rough and the fact that is wrong to the core.

3 Likes

What a bizarre story.

13 Likes

this tinker lady is killing the system for the genuine hard cases out there who are trying their best to put roofs over their families heads
she is a disgrace and those who fell for it should hang their heads in shame and walk away from this situation

2 Likes

And you have absolved this particular parent of any blame whatsoever, from a cursory read of a social media post, and listening to Liveline.

no, I want personal responsibility, which appears to have disappeared in the last 20 years. if you donā€™t have a house, or a means to support kids then show some personal responsibility and stop having kids til you get your house (pardon the pun) in order.

it should be part of the social contract.

1 Like

Imagine trawling a random strangers social media profiles
Youā€™d want to be a right weird cunt

6 Likes

I havenā€™t absolved her of anything because itā€™s not my place to absolve or condemn anyone.

I havenā€™t jumped in with two feet on crucified her based on a cursory read of social media and listening to liveline.

If she is found guilty in a court of law for offences and deemed by the courts not to be a fit mother then so be it.

Iā€™m not judge, jury and executioner.

All Iā€™m doing is pointing out the people who think they are.

thatā€™s @Mac stalky to a tee.

youre hypocritically sitting as judge, jury and executioner on people who donā€™t subscribe to your views and are asking for personal responsibility from people.

1 Like

seems to be inconsistencies from margaret

we are having a sidebar discussion art.

Define personal responsibility for me as regards having children. Also could you explain to me how it should be written into a social contract?

1 Like

Coming from the lad who sent my Bebo & Facebook profile to half the posters on here :rollseyes:

1 Like

Look its simple, if you donā€™t have the means to support yourself nevermind kids then donā€™t have kids till you do. Johnny should have put a johnny on it and saved himself, this woman and the 7 kids they have from this hardship.

so basically poor people shouldnā€™t have kids?

At what level of income and affluence should you be de-sterilized mate?

2 Likes

pretty simple: if you donā€™t have security of tenure and donā€™t have the means to support the kids and give them the best chance of a good start in life then donā€™t have kids

it should be written into the social contract by free access to things like the pill, morning after pill and other preventative measures and, when coupled with access to abortion, the reduction of child benefit going forward so then a choice can be made.

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: