More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Debate the case in question, no one is talking about the “ Homeless “ not being entitled to housing.
The truth of this story is a chancer refused a House, played the actress & used her kids to publicize her wants.

She is using her kids in all of this when most sound minded people would protect them from National Media Coverage.

If I had the choice of cramming the kids into Hotel beds or a fucking bench in a Cop Shop I know the way I’d go.
She is a miserable bitch to stoop so low.

I sincerely doubt that. But smarts doesn’t mean you’re not a moron.

1 Like

Socially stupid?

1 Like

Brains to burn and not an ounce of cop on

Great post mate. People should be housed, fed, educated and given good medical care. But when they decide thats their choice for life and start saving their welfare money for a week in the costa del sol then somethings wrong. Are foster families the answer though

Bullshit. People abuse the supports that are there. This woman has abused the welfare system. If people used it fairly there would be no issues with situations like these. Most people are compassionate to someone out of work, but at minimum you should try and gain employment and educate your kids.

1 Like

I agree, you’re a good example of it sometimes.

You just don’t get it fella.

I do.

Bizarre post from you.

You are always on here bragging about farmers getting money and grants for doing fuck all, you even went cap in hand to the government to get a grant so you could dig a well and get access to water.

You are no different from Miss Cash.

As are you.

If he dug 7 Wells and didn’t have a farm then it may stand up as a valid comparison.

Roughly what % of the Travelling Community in Ireland actually go through the full Primary, Secondary & Third Level education systems?

Is it completely off the walls to make Social Welfare applicable to attendance of Children in school for example?

From the outside looking in it seems some members of society see kids as a big income. But, thereafter whether they attend school, commit crime or commit suicide at alarmingly young ages seems to matter fuck all.

How can Ireland make a change to mindsets of those who don’t want to work, feel a right to free Housing etc Change?

Ooooft.

Here is another one looking for a free house. Sure jaysus free houses for all except those that are working and paying taxes. Nice fucking tv by the way.

https://youtu.be/l2qLeMVZrkM

That doesn’t make sense Art, much like a lot of the stuff you are posting these days.

A few months back you were passionately arguing for the No side in the abortion campaign, now you want travellers to be forced to have abortions if they reach a certain threshold of children.

3 Likes

Much like the Sun Paper, you are of course trying to sensationalize this story.

Truth is, you’ve been mugged off.

What are you gibbering on about Har?

You’ve lost me.

Jesus some of you Dubs are awful gombeens, hye haven’t a notion of how the world goes around at all. Right thick bastards .

Nice one, Einstein! :laughing: