More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

I suppose you’ll be arguing on the internet day and night for that tinker woman to have 2 wells bored now in her new council house because some fella down the country has one.
You’re an awful simpleton

1 Like

No surprise to see you getting the wrong end of the stick again, you are a spectacularly stupid cunt.

And the poor children have no father to take them whoring on a lads holiday either, perhaps we’ll have a campaign for that,
How is your stalking of her on social media going?

Which highlights the idiocy of your original post.

During the referendum I was arguing that education and preventative measures were better than abortion, which should be a last resort.

There was nothing idiotic about my post at all. You can’t demonise travellers for allegedly playing the welfare game whilst at the same time boast about farmers getting paid money for doing fuck all.

You’re comparing apples with oranges

• cesspit

Her childeren will be selling illegal drugs to your childeren.

That’s gas the way you spell children, mate.
Really, really witty.

As long as you let me know when you’re planning to drive around after 17 drinks and I can warn the kids that’s cool

Farmers pay Tax on their income you imbecile.

Did someone drop a wrench on your head?

What kind of a cunt compares a Traveller to a Farmer?

I can’t fathom you typing that.

@Ambrose_McNulty

:rollseyes:

Jaysus farmers and travellers being classed together. Some lads are losing the run of themselves.

1 Like

They are seething they hopped on the bandwagon without reading the fine print. Seething.

You’re a bit of a simpleton Matty, but a nice simpleton. You’d be too simple minded for a discussion on why the agriculture sector gets grants, but in a nutshell it’s to provide the masses with cheap food and food security which has been eurpoean policy since after the second world war. There’s are some issues such as factory farms that can take hundreds of thousands which they shouldn’t get but that’s will be sorted in the next round of CAP.

The agriculture sector of circa 120k farmers provides employment in the region of up to 150k in related industries such as logistics, processing etc and 21% of gross industrial output.

Only a simpleton such as yourself would compare Farmers to life long welfare recipients who never worked a day. Of course yourself and @anon61956325 believe that they’re not at fault, it’s the system that allows to to get away with it :smile:

3 Likes

I’m only going by your own words Ambrose. You’ve consistently bragged about farmers getting money for doing fuck all. But you rail against travellers getting social welfare.

That’s hypocritical.

Show me. Onus is on you to back that up.

The RTE nine o’clock news is starting at 8.50pm here tonight. That is wrong.

2 Likes