More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

She chose to bring her kids to sleep in a police station because the 5 bedroom house they were offered was in the wrong location. If I wanted to live in Adare because my family are from there and I am raised there, well tough shit because I can’t afford a house in Adare. I have to move somewhere where my hard earned can afford. Maybe 20mins away. That’s life and that’s what the working folk do without complaint.

5 Likes

She didn’t want to move to Meath, I respect that.

4 Likes

Beggars can’t be choosers.

They can though.

Yeah but you’re a cunt.

Lack of available rental accommodation is also a massive problem though.

Basically there a load of different interlinked problems, land hoarding and tax incentives towards such are another big one, so is Air BnB.

Joe.ie of all places had a decent article today, well it looked decent, I sort of skim read through it before the Dublin-Galway game. Carl Kinsella wrote it.

Foster families cost the state money too

Yes but long term bringing kids up to be net contributors not recievers pays it back?

3 Likes

It rarely starts at 9 on a Saturday night mate. If ever.

130k approx id say

Who deleted my post ? I’ll see you at dawn. Cunt.

1 Like

Im not arguing against foster families. But its not a free option vs providing the family with more money to sort themselves out. Dont know exact rate but think its 250 or 300 a week. So would be 2k a week to place these kids with foster families. And youd be splitting them up.

Might work out long term but wouldn’t say its guaranteed

It might give those childeren a chance in life though.
At the moment they have none.

2 Likes

Just checked. Rate is 352 per week. Minimum. Tax free!

Unless it happens at a very young age, children will rebel against their foster parents, especially if they are separated from siblings and have less of a chance than if they are kept together.

Mate, don’t believe everything you saw on Home and Away

5 Likes

Holy fuck. Maybe i should rent a barn in offaly and keep the 7 of them going down there. Could then hire a polish nanny to actually mind them. Yeah, sure, we’ll do some maths and stuff.

1 Like

Mate, you’re not as funny as you think you are

2 Likes

You’re very much the sad cunt that you think you are.

This is why fostering is a bear trap. Fucking farmers seeing free money and a slave to foot the turf