More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Have another go at that there

1 Like

Have a shite. Buddy.

Iā€™m afraid to at the moment, but thanks for the words of encouragement

Fucking Bingo.

When are you starting, pal? These free houses, you will be paying for them. How many are you going build?

I used to work with a fella who fostered. He had told me it was lucrative alright. Albeit potentially very disruptive on occassion.

My neighbours used to take extreme cases, short term ones that often no one else would, the mother was very kind hearted. A lot of anger issues and damage caused. Understandably.

1 Like

So leave them be is what youre argueing. They are clearly fucked but sure what can you do is what you are saying.
You are a horrible bastard.

Iā€™m not going to insult you. Iā€™ve said numerous times get the children into a house or bed or somewhere warm that isnā€™t a bench.

After that, decide if their current situation is best for them or if they need to be brought into care. It doesnā€™t have to be permanent housing, or cost you anything. Just not homeless.

Think about it as a small little comfort before theyā€™re ripped from the motherā€™s tit

Iā€™d imagine fostering would only really work if you got them very young or if you only had one or two of them

:rollseyes:

It is almost always just short term stays as wellā€¦so kids arent guaranteed continuity

Fostering is a mixed bag with varying outcomes obviously. There are many private fostering companies who contract for the state. They have very different ethosā€™s and aims. Youā€™d really want a good one if it was your kid.

Incorrect

I can only assume you were pissed last night when you posted this gibberish.

To clear things up for you. Iā€™m advocating spending the vast fortunes, that are lining landlords and guest house owners pockets, and instead using that money to build social housing.

Nobody will get a free house as they will be paying rent. So the state will actually get money back instead of squandering over 50% of the housing budget each year.

This will also help end child homelessness and reduce the rent levels in Dublin.

What do you think should be done to tackle the child homelessness epidemic in Dublin Har?

2 Likes

Half the Dail rents out bedsits in rsnelagh Iā€™d imagine.

Great few bob to be made from them, donā€™t knock it

This

https://youtu.be/fGTgz_8udoU

:rofl::rofl:

Fucking hell.

Forget the Cash Trav, this is Very Very Wrong.