More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Bottle of Perseco is 5 euros cheaper in some places then a bottle of buckfast.

Fools. They’ve just missed a red card followed by a classic goal from Pats. Rovers keeper with an airball fuckup. Hilarious stuff.

A bit harsh coming from yourself, Sid. Better be a grown man competing in a host of fantasy internet worlds?

1 Like

They’re not fantasy worlds. They’re merely imagined.

Irish estate agents. Cunts couldn’t sleep straight. What the fuck is it with them and Irish land and housing? Are we a fundamentally corrupt nation??
Pricks.

3 Likes

The same as those car dealer pricks like @carryharry

Someone’s jealous TFKNFLFF is about to start up and he’s standing outside the fire, standing outside the fire

Waking up in Tipperary to the distant sound of a cattle roaring. God knows what been done to them.

I’ll say a little prayer here. #sickfucks

7 Likes

Where did you go to sleep?

Beside my wife mate.

I’ve the kettle on KP buddy,call over and we can have a chat about next weekends match. The bants will be great.

Jesus mate, only for the ballsed up notification alert on here it could have happened. I had some high level match banter over an electric fence with an ould Tipp fella this morning, he reckons we’ll target Paudies bad shoulder.

1 Like

I said no such thing…

3 Likes

Eh, what the fuck is going on?

:eek: :anguished:

The fallout of the new Limerick GAA thread that Rocko is about to create should be hilarious.

Getting rid of pagination is great - for threads below 10,000 posts.

1 Like

What a fucking shambles.

In 9,983 posts we’ll all regret that you wasted a post with this tripe and we’re on the third Things That Are Wrong thread

2 Likes

Just seen that, holy shit, can you fucking imagine the outrage they’re going to come out with when they see this?

This is the price we pay for progress :frowning: