Most overrated movie ever

How does one report a post?

Click this http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/minty/buttons/report.gif

[quote=“myboyblue”]I’ve taken it upon myself, in this new era of rules, to report this post.

I will await swift action (if rocko receives it) very very slow action (if bandage receives it), no action (if dunph receives it) and completely over the top action (if larryduff receives it).[/quote]

I’m delighted to see such vigilance on the board. North county cocktake should take note. Well done mbb.

Stick to your paedostick you mong[/quote]

Ive also reported this post - in this new era of maturity the racists post is disturbing

Levar is not impressed

http://www.accessgambia.com/information/large08/toby-levar-burton.jpg

Disappointed but not surprised by WTB actions here…

i think he is out of touch with the rest of us as he cant see whats going on down here from his lofty soapbox

Dunkirk,awful letdown.

1 Like

really?

Scarface

2 Likes

Ya man,dunno what all the hype is about it’s one of Nolans weaker efforts.

1 Like

Out of fifty professional views it scored an average of 94/100 on IMDB.

Shawshank redemption is number one on IMDB for years but is nowhere near the best film of all time it’s very good but not great. Critics are like lemmings one jumps to a conclusion and the rest follow, this is a OK film but it’s staggering how much it’s getting such praise.

SPOILERS . BETWEEN THE Dunkirk SMIRKER, Harry styles, the disappearance of the dead on the beach after heavy bombing. No way is it a 9 plus. Imdb having a laugh. 7.1 would be fair.

Was half thinking of going based on the reviews and I rarely go to de pictures. Poor on story but visually class?

Poor story and woeful character development,didn’t give a shit about a single one of them.

I’m going to this this evening and I’ll be raving about it.

Nolan is over-rated and tends to suck at character development anyway. I’ll see it next week in IMAX and if I’m entertained with it as a spectacle I’ll be happy.

Insomnia is the only Nolan movie I’ve watched more than once.

Don’t watch many films, but did watch The Counsellor last night. All star cast, excellently shot, but an absolute steaming pile of scutter.

“A most violent year” will slowly drive you bananas waiting for some thing to happen. A terrible terrible film. Do not waste your time watching it.

1 Like