Most overrated movie ever

I haven’t been to a grown up film in years but I’ve decided to nip off some day soon and watch Dunkirk, (probably alone)
Sounds like it wouldn’t work as well at home on my 32 inch

Birdman.

Jesus, what a load of artistic wank.

5 Likes

Birdman is great. Stick to John Wayne movies you Kilkenny dullard.

2 Likes

What’s great about it?

Little miss sunshine

Pile of bollocks

Crouching tiger hidden dragon. Utter scutter. Bruce Lee goes to Killarney.

1 Like

If a film is nominated for an Oscar for best picture, it should be enough of a warning to stay away from.it.

Fanny by Gas Light - A steaming pile of shit- Not a fucking fanny in sight anywhere.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/N-kjiVHouV0

The thing with Shawshank is that not many bar GAA players think it’s their favourite film but you won’t find anyone who thinks its a bad film, whereas nearly every other film will have some people who just don’t enjoy it

Any chance , you could put that into English like a good man

Mine could probably use a comma somewhere but I’m not taking advice off a lad who puts a comma where you’ve put it there

5 Likes

Ah you couldn’t say it was anything other than good, possibly overrated by being number 1 on so many lists.

I’m gonna say Reservoir Dogs, I love Tarantino movies and enjoyed it both times I watched it but just didn’t think it lives up to the hype which was and remains absolutely huge, very good movie but not an all time great for me.

Touche

:grinning:

Reservoir Dogs is one of my favourite films. I did not enjoy Pulp Fiction though

Pulp Fiction being one of my top 3 shows the truth of different strokes,

2 Likes

Star Wars- take your pic.

1 Like

Movies are like music. Everyone has their own taste. I would never criticise anyone for liking or disliking a movie.
One of the Airplane movies was on there recently. I thought great, a kickback to my teenage years. I turned it off after a half hour.

Thank you. Thought the original three were great. Everything since has been at best meh

Can’t comment as I only ever saw one in about 1982