Motorways driving

when in the left hand lane too?

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2023/0915/1405480-m50-collision/

Just drove to Dublin there. Traffic at a standstill to get onto M50 luckily I was going to Dublin city and moved slowly up the outside lane. If you were going to the airport or something you’d be goosed

001ec483-500

Great photo :smile:

That short gap between the Ballymount exit on-ramp and N7 off-ramp can be survival-of-the-fittest stuff in heavy traffic.

1 Like

I don’t know how lads do it every day. That’s not living at all.

Sums up discussion on this thread very well

1 Like

How do lads that drive into Dublin in anything g close to peak times not have mental breakdowns every few days?

1 Like

They’re too tired to have a breakdown.

They’re all listening to Joe Brolly, Second Captains and OTB podcasts

The smart fellas are using that time to TFK

Northern Trust needs to go back to WFH.
M7 traffic has exploded in the past week

I’d guess it’s more the university back?
Is the new school open there now as well?

Good news for The Dow…

Tailback from ballysimon to before southill. Outside lane freed up so I tore up that and cut in just before the turn in front of a slow-moving jeep. I thought you would be proud of that.

It was very bad last Thursday as well so two mornings now worse than I have seen in 10 years of mornings on that road.

3 Likes

:clap: Dock Road training paying off

Cuntish behaviour.

Are you back in Limerick kid?

Only to sleep and drink

1 Like

Great confident driving, why would you be queuing there like a mug. I love seeing that on the big motorways in England, lads ripping along at 70 at J10 of the M25 only to swerve in at the last minute for the exit and mug off 2 miles of traffic

2 Likes

There’s plenty wouldn’t be able for it and they’re usually the first and loudest to complain. Nothing wrong with a bit of confidence when it’s paired with experience.