Mount Everest & other Feats of Endurance

Would somebody get this ape in off the water. He’s surely a million to finish this off without a sail or a Diesel engine. He’ll drown himself if he’s not careful.

5 Likes

I’m going to eat humble pie. This fella has a remarkable attitude. How the both kept capsizing and he managed to stay in it and stay alive I don’t know but he looks like he’s going to do it at ease.

He’s a savage attitude.

1 Like

Last time I tuned in he was flying it. Gone well past half way now

He’d a rough patch for 5 days or so. Got caught in a few storms and just slept it out. His only issues know are supplies I’d say.

He should be ok for supplies given they had packed enough for two people ?

That’s what I was thinking too but maybe they planned on doing it much quicker. He restocked of the Indian lads too.

He didn’t go into any detail on the impact of that at all. Almost like he was predicting it to be honest. How the pair of them would have survived a capsize I’m not sure.

I’m fairly sure he’s down to his last set of ores as well.

He’s down to two oars…

If he loses another one he’ll be going around in circles. Where is he?

He’s only done 30 miles in the last 7 days. 500 miles away now.

He said If another oar breaks he’s finished and will have to be rescued.

Could they not send him out a couple more? He said the boat alone is worth 70-80k and he’ll lose the boat if he’s rescued.

Lazy fucker

1 Like

Where are you following him? Link to his fundraising page above is broken

Spotify

1 Like

Deep Roots Podcast and Daily Updates on Instagram

1 Like

Fucking hell he sounds like he’s waiting for a shark to put him out of his misery

That’s several days behind though. His GPS location hasn’t been updated in 3 days.

Lisa Simpson Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

The podcasts and updates aren’t live, they generally track a couple of days behind for obvious reasons

That’s what I said.

He didn’t put any up for a week.