Moving Abroad

Whats happened in Oz to cause it to plummet so quickly? Didnt think the AUD could be traded at this time of day seeing as its night over there?

would be way too much cash to carry for seven weeks in asia.

think i’ll transfer it to a friends account .

mac the plummet started 2 days ago with the aussies changing interest rates by 1% i think.

Anyone here ever live/work in Singapore?

I once heard about some lad from Cork who came up to Dublin for an All-Ireland hurling semi-final but couldn’t find Croke Park, took a wrong turn and somehow ended up in Singapore. I think he posts here, actually.

Didn’t @Turenne live there?

Thought he was in Kuala Lumper or somewhere in Malaysia?

No, he’s in Singapore…

@Turenne

Please give me a detailed report about living inn Singapore? Quality of life, cost of living etc

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 935185, member: 1137”]@Turenne

Please give me a detailed report about living inn Singapore? Quality of life, cost of living etc[/QUOTE]
Don’t do it Chewy.

I have already worked on four different continents in the last 4 and a half years. I would have little issue with spending 6 to 12 months in Singapore if the money and experienced gained were worth it

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 935197, member: 1137”]I have already worked on four different continents in the last 4 and a half years. I would have little issue with spending 6 to 12 months in Singapore if the money and experienced gained were worth it[/QUOTE]If those are the criteria why bother asking about the place?

Aren’t you a great lad altogether.

He needs to know how much wedge he needs putting away depending on how much the local ladies cost…

As I would like to get some firsthand information on the country.

There’s someone from your neck of the woods out there…Not sure if you know her tho… Aoife McLoughlin…

I think @mickee321[/USER] has some insider knowledge on local brothels-pretty sure he was telling [USER=232]@Turenne about some floor of a hotel before.

That would be the four floors of whores.

I know a good few lads who lived in Singapore and they all loved it. Great social life, good GAA club. You would want to be making good money though as it’s pricey.

yes it turns out it was wasted on him,
by all accounts @Turenne is now the proud owner of a four foot nothing Burmeese woman that he parades around the expat bars in his Cork jersey and calls his “girlfriend”
speaking of deviant cunts i wonder how is that @glasagusban yoke getting on with his Ukranian “friend” ?

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 935236, member: 367”]yes it turns out it was wasted on him,
by all accounts @Turenne is now the proud owner of a four foot nothing Burmeese woman that he parades around the expat bars in his Cork jersey and calls his “girlfriend”
speaking of deviant cunts i wonder how is that @glasagusban yoke getting on with his Ukranian “friend” ?[/QUOTE]
You are an odd freak.