MSHC Final Limerick v Cork

A decision I stand by.

Cork 2013

Which college and what players?

UCC, look them up yourself.

Of course you have completely missed the point in an attempt to disagree with me. At least that tool Julio had the sense to stop.

This years Cork team is built around a UCC college team that never hurled underage with Cork?

The age profile of intercounty hurling teams has dropped significantly in recent years given the time commitments involved with being on a county panel. It’s often said it’s a game for students and teachers. This would be another reason why “Fitzgibbon” players would now seem to have more prominence on inter-county teams.

I disagreed with your assertion that a Fitzgibbon medal was worth more than an AI minor.

… And lads in the army

What the fuck are you talking about? I suggest going back over what I posted.

To a player themselves ya, in terms of what it takes. It makes sense. You are more mature, it’s a higher standard, more competition, harder to win etc.

I never said anything about lads who don’t play minor

No point arguing with you Kev, your doing a fine job making a fool of yourself with any assistance

Kieran Bergin is a perfect example of Fitzgibbon Hurling putting a player in the shop window.

Sure. Your ignorance is fantastic.

and Timmy Hammersly and Johnny Enright and John Devane etc etc

What happens sometimes is a guy develops really quickly both physically and hurling wise as often between October a college will train 4-5 times a week and a player gets intense training with a higher level of team mate than they will get at minor.

I’ve text a lad I know who had both Fitzgibbon and Minor medals and asked him the question. He replied “of course the All Ireland means more, but the fitzgibbon was a better laugh”

Bullshit of the highest order. No UCC strategy ever extended to CIT.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 792001, member: 129”]Just rang the uncle there to put us down for tickets and formally acknowledge that we’ll be meeting for pints.

The Giddyometer is gone up to 11.[/quote]

Corks to lose so.

[quote=“Mac, post: 792166, member: 109”]Bullshit of the highest order. No UCC strategy ever extended to CIT.

Corks to lose so.[/quote]

Jesus. The POINT extends to CIT. you have no idea what you are talking about, I suggest you stop now like Julio or you’ll end up clutching at straws like MI.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 792151, member: 273”]To a player themselves ya, in terms of what it takes. It makes sense. You are more mature, it’s a higher standard, more competition, harder to win etc.

I never said anything about lads who don’t play minor[/quote]

Deary me, is that a statement of fact? Do you seriously believe that James Barry would covet a colleges medal with ucc more than the all ireland minor he won with Tipp in 2007?