Munster hurling final 2019

Ah lovely :clap:

I have a feeling in my water that the loser on Sunday will be in a battle with Dublin .

O Donnell and Jogger Doyle are the best two full backs in the country.

Daithi Burkes star has waned a little. Two long years with Corofin have caught up with him

So what…

Won’t matter a fuck to me, put up all the asterisks ye want against it

If daithi Burke wasn’t playing with corofin he would be training and playing with Galway. Strange how the club’s are always blamed for player burn out. Never see their players.

1 Like

Wexford lose and they’d be in all ireland quater final after winning one game v Carlow.

2 Likes

In fairness, on the flip side, they are one of only three unbeaten teams left in the championship, currently.

2 Likes

Teams should be rewarded for winning games. It should go to number of wins before points difference.

A term can’t play for a draw in hurling like in soccer so I don’t think 3 points for a win & one for a draw is a runner.

1 Like

The last 2 mins after Chin scored looked like it

How many games did Ireland win when they got to qtr final of Italia 90?

1 Like

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Fuck me and it’s still only Tuesday

A joke of a competition.

I am calling for people to stop calling Pat Ryan , Pat Simon. It is annoying

1 Like

cc @Your_Mums_Athletic you gimp.

Exactly :+1:

1 Like

Limerick to win narrowly because

• they are at home
  • they have a better bench
  • Bonnar is out
  • Barrett may not be right, he would have done a decent job curtailing Mulcahy or Gillane
    if fully fit
1 Like

McCormack arguably was just as effective after he went off the last day in Thurles.

Tipp are on fire at the moment, but Limerick are going to turn up…so I reckon we’ll win alright just about. They’ll be hurting and its a massive prize at stake particularly at home.

Expecting a great game of hurling and a good day out for the bandwagon, cc @Perez2017