Munster hurling final 2019

The galway puckouts meant there was nothing to solve.

1 Like

Iā€™m told the vast majority of clubs have been let down for tickets for the game. Very disappointing any of these tickets went on public sale.

There are terrace tickets for sale up in Thurles for Clare End today. No huge interest in the county. My father put the word out Monday and the uncle came back last night with a pair of stand tickets

The people who are not getting them through the clubs would ordinarily have been buying them online anyways. If they were even interested.

Exactly, more in their line to pay membership and volunteer in their local club.
Earn the fucking ticket when the Bandwagon does be at full steam.

1 Like

No genuine supporter of either county will be without a ticket.

1 Like

Talking to 4 lads in there mid 70s whoā€™ve followed limerick for nearly 60 years without a ticket. Maybe if they drove a big car spike could have sorted them. Lots and lots of genuine fans left without a ticket.

Itā€™ll be very intersting Friday morning to see if paddy power will have the first goal scorer and man of the match odds up before the teams are announced. They seem to have a great record at predicting the limerick team before anybody announces it. I wonder why the racing post and power towers seem to be getting more stand tickets than most clubs in limerick. I wonder what the connection is. If there is any of course.

And if rumours are to believed Itā€™ll be very interesting to see if the gaa will investigate how a certain club across a certain bridge ended up with 200 city end terrace tickets detailed for super value/centra shops a few days before they went on public sale.

1 Like

For games likely to sell out, like this Sunday, all tickets should have gone to clubs.

If thereā€™s a surplus flog them in the shops or online.

Vast majority of people involved in clubs have been sorted as far as I can see.

4 Likes

:popcorn:

Dodgey spike has sent the message to the ground crew to make sure the message is that all genuine fans Have been sorted. I know plenty who havenā€™t been sorted. Presume tipp county board will send back a few so hopefully a few will get sorted.

Tipp allocations have been weak enough.

Iā€™d imagine a few will come back. There seems to be dozens of tickets floating about Dublin so may be theyā€™ll end up in limerick.

Theyā€™d usually be mopped up by Tipp contingent but venue seems to have far from enticed supporters.

1 Like

ALL TICKETS should have gone through clubs all year. Thatā€™s the only fair way. Thereā€™s been trouble at several games in the terraces at various games this year as youā€™ve various scumbags going into shops and buying them up with the sole intention of causing hassle.

I know a good few who are still looking but they are what Iā€™d consider ā€œcasual supportersā€, including relatives of mine.

All those who go regularly to league games etc seem to be fixed up from what I can see.

Blue in the face from saying it - if you go to every game get a season ticket.

Bizarre limerick didnā€™t sell out their season ticket allocation

Limerick hurling core support would be max 7-8k the bandwagon has gone out of control this week for whatever reason. Above all Ireland levels Iā€™d say for whatever reason. Peaking close to Munster rugby levels around 08.

Limerick sold 1300 season tickets.

Not sure what cap the GAA have set for how many they are willing to sell to each county? Mayo and Dublin are fully subscribed. Think Mayo have 4000 approx.?