Munster hurling final 2019

Honest man, limerick hurling bandwagon replacing the munster one.

I’d imagine they can only guarantee so many due to all Ireland ticket being apart of the ticket.

I’m genuinely surprised at this. I actually thought the all Ireland build up was fairly mild and the demand for tickets wasn’t really there. It’s gone completely mental this week. I know it’s a home game but it’s miles above the 2013 levels albeit I was younger and not as involved at the ground level at the time.

The cap is 3k afaik, galway hurling also sold out this year. With all the stress over the final i thought limerick fans would jump on it

5k is the max on season tickets I believe.

Dubs footballers, Mayo footballers are fully subscribed and have a waiting list. Galway have the most hurling season tickets AFAIK. Limerick went from 300 last year to 1,500 this year.

4 Likes

What flags are on the bridges?

Galway sold out my friend missed the cut.

Luckily for him.

In fairness, 2013 was a full house and there was no optimism around the team. Limerick would have been annihilated if Horgan hadn’t been sent off for a ridiculous accidental tap on a helmet.

1 Like

Worth its weight in gold if you are lucky enough to get to an All-Ireland final. All the hassle taken out of it and just wait for the ticket to arrive in the post.

5 Likes

Gay flags.

The repressed homosexuals from rural tipp will be all sorts of confused.

Hi guys, have 2 Clare end terrace tickets available. If anyone is looking,give me a shout! If this is posted in the wrong place, apologies!

8 Likes

Howya Eddie, welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Id say you’re a right good hurling man Eddie. Fair play

A man said to me recently that he spotted a pair of limerick solicitors he knows heading into the Clare game. Reckoned they’d never been at hurling match before the All Ireland but never missed a Munster match.

2 Likes

Dodgy

Is there an agreement between the GAA and their “partners “ the they can flog so many tickets for provincial finals ?

I think I know the two!

1 Like

Don’t go down to Tipp with them anyway you’ll never get rid of them

7 Likes

Limerick solicitors work seven days a week. They’re under savage pressure.

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like