Munster hurling final 2019

Go watch the game from your living room you tipp cunt

:grin:

#thegloryofit #realmunsterfinals

2 Likes

ā€œ Munster Final without Tipperary & Cork isnā€™t a Munster Final at all ā€œ

Shrewd words.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s very little fanfare about this yearā€™s final. Even the likes of @Brimmer_Bradley have been very quiet in the private group

Yawn. There are many reasons why people canā€™t be at a match. Come up with a different dig you boring cunt

Thanks bro, next year Iā€™ll be back on my own two feet.

5 Likes

There hasnā€™t been a Munster final since 2006 so.

And Tipp havenā€™t won a Munster final since 1991. Thatā€™s nearly 30 years

You wouldnā€™t understand.

Thatā€™s a fair long time to go without winning one, still though, weā€™ll take solace in the fact that itā€™s not a 45 year wait.

There isnā€™t a natural hurler in that Limerick team

4 Likes

Harry has the lads hopping here, like some sort of product from a swine being heated on a stove.

2 Likes

Tyrell is in a love in with Tipp and says no one can live with them when their mindset is right, doesnā€™t mention Limerick. Derek McGrath tips limerick to outwork Tipp and win. PM Oā€™Sullivan says limerick waste goal chances and Tipp donā€™t, and so Tipp will score more goals and win.

Duignan went Tipp . Babs went Lk

The lads on OTB, Babs, Richie and Shaughs all went for Limerick.

I think weā€™ll win.

It should be an interesting game, both sides play similar styles: try to isolate forwards inside, emphasis on forwards covering lots of ground and pressuring backsā€™ delivery, deep centre-back protecting the full-back line.

Tipp are more ruthless when it comes to creating goalscoring chances and have the better long-distance shooters.

But I think that if we bring our highest levels of work rate that we can get on top in the middle third. I just think our half-forward line will be huge with their support running. I think Bonner will be a big loss for Tipp in that regard.

Thereā€™s not going to be much in it, youā€™d imagine, two very good sides. But I fancy us to edge it by winning that work rate battle, everything else will flow from that.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s probably some joy to be had if the Limerick half-forward line can get running onto ball at midfield and driving at the Tipp half-back line, the corollary being that if Hayes and Hegarty have dropped deep and Tipp manage to break even and choke up their own half-back/mid area youā€™ll end up driving ball under pressure at various unmarked Mahers. Iā€™d expect it to be ferociously contested for the first half hour, I have a sneaking feeling that Limerick might have more in the tank when it comes down to it.

1 Like

Tipp were happy enough to foul when we did get past any of their half-backs the last day. Now Gillane nailed all the frees but we never built any momentum.

I think thereā€™s definite joy to be had there, and the return of Hegarty and Lynch offer two more options there.

Whoā€™s reffing the next day?

paud fucking dwyer