Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Hes in macroom he wouldn’t hardly know where banteer is. Its one of the biggest consituencies in the country and only 3 seats

1 Like

He is. The constituency goes from macroom to balincollig to charleville and back as far as rockchapel. Its ridiculous

1 Like

100%.

Some fellas find them very tough going, even on the supposed top notch ones.

JNc?

I find the older ones tough going on my knees I have to say, but then again everything is tough going on my knees these days

1 Like

If you have bad knees or ankles, stay away.

No idea what that means pal

Carbery big doubt for Munsters opening two Champions Cup games.

Have they anyone else can kick the ball out if they’re losing?

14 Likes

Murray can kick it up in the air really high if that’s any use?

1 Like

Went to a presentation on artificial pitches about a year ago or so. The real hidden cost in them is that they need to be resurfaced every 5-10 years (depending upon usage) and that can cost hundreds of thousands. Clubs that put them in and then lease them out need to really look at the pricing because they are effectively shortening the life of the pitches.

It would seem you prob need to allow €100-200k per year of depreciation on them/sinking fund to resurface them.

3 Likes

Saw something recently on twitter about the average lifespan of an astro pitch being around 8 years. They are also supposed to be a nightmare to dispose of as well, especially the older versions which are pretty much made up of black pellets made from old tyres.

2 Likes

The older ones are being sold to farmers.

They’ll save a fortune grazing on Astro turf

4 Likes

Haw haw. Actually larger herds suffer massively from lameness. Apparently the Astro while too expensive to buy new is ideal for road ways for farmers if gotten free.

Nice bonus point win there. Calvin Nash the real deal

1 Like

His little cousin is a fine hurler. I hope ye look after him @TreatyStones @Julio_Geordio

He was great there tonight. Looks to have gotten a lot stronger

1 Like

Roids bro

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes: