Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Christ, munster lads are needy. Itā€™s pathetic really.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting apartheid?

Says Flatty last night as he follows chimes in his late night snipes on the limerick and minster threads :smile:

Thatā€™s a nice touch from the lads, all 4 of them went a tough period in Munster and you can see it means something to them.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the munster lads desperate to roll over and have their bellys tickled. Thereā€™s a right bit of want in them.

Which lad in that video in particular are you referring to?

Iā€™m referring to munster fans breathlessly retweeting any mention of munster by anyone remotely connected with SA rugby. Little wet spots in their underpants.

2 Likes

All I saw was a tweet by the coach :man_shrugging:

Nuance has never been your thing.

Munster fans are vermin.

2 Likes

Objectivity has never been yours

Not to be confused with Rugby supporters in Limerick (and most part Cork).

The best one I heard all week was Matt Cooper asking some panelist could Munster feel hard done by after the loafer gate fiasco and annihilation to Saracens last season off the back of Saracens breach of salary cap. They wanted another moral victory to go with the woke and inclusivity ones they garnered last May.

2 Likes

Matt was pissed off with the answer that there is no salary cap and it is purely an English Premiership issue.

5 Likes

Did someone say Matthewson was gone no?

End of the month

1 Like

Heā€™s not the only one phoning it in here. Putrid stuff.

Very poor

It kind of is a European one as well in fairness. They may not have qualified if they played within the rules. I wouldnā€™t be in favour of stripping their wins there though overall.

Itā€™s not mate