Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Not a hope but if you are seen to be doing all you can it might help facilitate more loans with very little interest

2 Likes

Id say he wouldn’t have much debt there. Dont think he paid any key money and probably had to put a few hundred grand into it then…well paid for id say by now. I dont like the place but hes done a good job there

If it was idle for a long time he’d have been paying fuckall in rates too

It’s a reliable spot for a crowd but can be a bit too much when completely full and if you’re stuck down the back. Getting a seat at the bar is great.

They’ll be thankful of all that space when they are able to reopen a little bit.

1 Like

I remember that day well. Roy Keane delivered a woeful Glasgow derby display in a dull scoreless draw at Celtic Park. I think Strachan took him off. Lovely pints outside The 51 in the sun for the afternoon, evening and night afterwards.

Can you list the day jobs of the Partick Thistle midfielders who played in that game ?

2 Likes

did you know he played for cork city?

1 Like

No : can’t remember chic playing for “city “ . I saw him play for thistle though . He was a grand player but a bit mad . He benefitted from a lax Henrik Larsson pass in august 1997 playing for Hibs

im pretty sure Mike Conroy got him over in the mid 90s
Taxi driver now

1 Like

He did according to wiki (3 games ) and he played 13 games for Portadown in 1999.

Franno.

Or Franny if you’re in Matt Williams’ company.

It was a bit of a kip before he did it up. Now it’s a food place, it’s grand as that but I wouldn’t drink a pint there. It’s his model to be fair, all food with him

Munster rugby player done for drugs there lads

This pharmacy must be some cowboy outfit. Throwing out medicine willy nilly like that. I’d imagine innocent party James Cronin can take legal action against them now? Thank god they handed him out performance enhancing drugs and not something harmful

1 Like

Am I the only one here that played against rob Kearney @BruidheanChaorthainn you’ll do well to remember that ,

1 Like

@fran is Dave Kearney

The uglier of the two

You still would

Well I never. Have Munster terminated his contract yet?

He wouldnt be interested anyways , I would have had to went to glenstal abbey

1 Like