Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

It appears the TFK Munster Supporters club have chosen to sweep sweep this under the rug by ignoring any post referencing it.

6 Likes

Very disappointing from them. Doping is not taken seriously it would seem

@gilgamboa not even coming out to bat for the defence. The evidence must be damning

Whereā€™s Cronin from?

Munster rubby in a very sorry place when its only the likes of @anon26343222 who can be bothered defending them

I couldnā€™t care less . Iā€™m loving life without sport . Doesnā€™t bother me . You want to watch novice horses run around a field and watch Gordon Elliott on tv . ā€˜A boost for moraleā€™,you called it . Start accepting the situation. Stop been weak and a fool .

Listen the Munster branch clearly have a tolerance for PED cheats and recreational drug taking. The support seem to have accepted this policy and turn a blind eye

1 Like

Ballincollig. I wonder does he know @caoimhin?

Whats this about?

Name and shame the pharmacist

Thereā€™s a pharmacist getting rugby lads in trouble by handing out steroids to them even though they have not asked for them. Itā€™s surely a massive issue for the rugby set

Yeah hes from Ballincollig, keeps a strong connection with the junior club there

Fuckit. Must put a reminder in my phone to look into this in September when the sport is back

Hopefully this pharmacy doesnā€™t kill anyone in the mean time

Well it is in Cork I presume, soā€¦

What about Rugby though?

1 Like

I donā€™t know but when I take out a prescription Iā€™d read the label/dosage information before taking the tablets. It appears that a well paid professional player omitted to take the same precautions, despite the risks involved. :dizzy_face:

The pharmacy are considering their legal options apparently

Can you legally administer PEDs?

Only to rugby players