Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

TNH.

1 Like

Go to Dungarvan so. Its widespread. I was there last October and saw men in their 40s snorting it off the bonnet of a car on the quay. Then went to a pub on the way home which was choc full of it.

Bizarre story to make up.

Yup. We all piled into that pub there beside semple to watch the rugby. Met Joe McKenna. Tipp handed us our holes a few weeks later with Eoin Kelly giving an exhibition. We all know what happened after that

Ditto

A great fella :clap:

I think you move in the right circles tbh. It never ceases to amaze me the people for whom it’s a regular feature.

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly.

Munstwr have been impressive again abit against the dragons. With the young lads they are playing good confident rugby. Will be interesting to see when the international lads return will they return to type, slow predictable rugby and bottlers

1 Like

You can only hope.

2 Likes

Casey, who i was iffy about at the start of the year if he can step up with the hype has put serious questions about murrays place. He has being brilliant in every game. Coombes Hodnet o sullivan and JOD are putting POM under pressure again all being more consistent. A few good young props and fineen in the row. Give these guys a run in big games this season and aim for 2022 with experience, rather than continuing to bottle at the semi stage. There is a lot of positives here.

I was hoping for a return to slow predictable bottlers.

Agreed its great to see some people spinning when they lose

Munster are really on the way back.

1 Like

Ben Healy is a right player.

1 Like

Fuck it. Still feel we can win this

This will be some win.

Bonus point. That is serious fucking going. In those conditions, away to Glasgow

I think craig Casey is the best back munster have produced since ROG

2 Likes

Coombes is some man for the hord yords