Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

I understand the whole “overseas signing” piece but do you think its acceptable for someone with no connection to Ireland to play for Ireland because they got bags of cash for 3 years? Project players is a ridiculous concept at least world rugby has pushed it out to 5 years now

Entirely different argument, and as you say the rules have been changed.

Is it a fact Munster need to be tweeting? Considering he is now an Irish international and capped by lions? There is a big difference between him and howlett

You want to take it up with Munster Rugby, be my guest. I don’t run their twitter account

Did you get sacked?

1 Like

Promoted to the Clare one

Leinster* has destroyed Irish rugby

This. I watched about 60 mins of this game and Munster seemed to have no plan to attack at all. Kick it away and defend was pretty much it. Turgid stuff.

1 Like

It was the first time I’ve seen them in a while and they look miles off it. Leinster in second gear.

Yep. Unfortunately Leinster seem to find it harder to go up the gears at will when they need it too these days.

1 Like

Youre objectivity is questionable. Your shit stirring is not.

1 Like

Munster’s attacking patterns were a little better. Instead of one out carries followed by box kicks there was a bit of invention with pop passes and inside runners. Leinster more streetwise and clinical. Like the Dublin Mayo battles of 2013-17, they always find a way.

So the Probables beat the Possibles in the final trial then?

1 Like

:clap: :clap:

Joey Carberry will make a big difference to the attack hopefully.

Think Snyman is back in April and will be a serious man to carry ball. I think they’ve a serious team again now.

1 Like

Carberry is made of glass unfortunately. Absolutely no point even thinking about him.

1 Like

JJ is a killer when he throws in kicks like that. Jack Carty does it fairly regularly as well although jj is a better goalkicker than him.

Backed Munster at 7/4 last night and knew I was fucked after that miss. It must be the most debilitating thing for players to see their kicker do that. Byrne then goes and nails one he wasn’t entitled to get.

Ya probably not, saw the lad in the Sunday Times say he WILL be back next season when speculating on a squad for a postponed lions tour.

Just saw Jack Carty throw a ridiculous forward pass there when connacht were on for a try, where do they get these fellas?

We follow all sports local bar cricket, GAA firstly obviously, soccer all grades, anything local but feck watching munster throw that away last night would put you off for years

1 Like

I wonder what will become of the bandwagons in Ireland post Covid…