Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

I thought he was held up as a guy who became a proper Irishman, one of the success stories of the project player route, so I would have expected him to stay, yes

Because theyā€™re afraid the blacks will kill them? Or is Oscar on the loose again?

:sweat_smile:

He only ended up in Munster because his mrs was studying in ul Iā€™m fairly sure.

Correct.

I doubt anyone ever expected him to stay. Have any of them really stayed around? Dougie? Would that be it?

Limerick would be far more terrifying youā€™d feel.

Dougie stayed for ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬

Jeez Iā€™l hardly stay in Ireland myself when Iā€™m retired :smiley:

Hard to believe heā€™d not have picked up a few bob elsewhere in a nicer environment to live than Cork.

No, I wouldnā€™t. A pure innocent roaster from the Midlands might feel that way, but myself and Stander have great time for Limerick.

So much that neither of you want to live or raise a family thereā€¦

Wonā€™t be hanging around might return in future

I donā€™t think that place exists in Ireland pal. The southside of Cork is paradise.

1 Like

It isnt really.

Iā€™ve great time for lots of places, I canā€™t live and rare a family in all of them. Youā€™ve a very narrow way if looking at things. Very rural I must say.

2 Likes

:clap::clap: Smashing

Your own private greenway from home into town and all.

1 Like

Sure hasnā€™t he spoken in the past of his love of Limerick and his hope to raise a family there etc. Might have been the same interview where he announced it was his grandfatherā€™s dream to see him play for Ireland.

3 Likes

Fazzers should name him on the bench then during the game give him a shout to warm up. Then tell him sit down.

I know what I know, and I am open to knowing more.

Not far from the coastā€¦ Woods behind me. Fantastic walk ways all around. Top notch foodā€¦ We could go on. Your man has lived in the same hovel in the Midlands all his life and looks down his nose at everywhere else, you couldnā€™t make it up. The only people who live in the Midlands are the ones who had no ambition, the rest fucked off long ago.