Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

I did a quick wiki of Marcus Horan there, not a fucking mention of his Club.

Games gone lads.

The Bull was close to an ever present for Shannon during their 4 in a row AIL winning years of 1995-98.

Colm McMahon must have a fair swag of titles

Given the ail wins bull must be close to the Irish player with most ever rugby honours? Heā€™s more decorated than an end of terrace house in coolock in December.

1 Like

Get on to Jason Hayes next night of the poker

1 Like

I see Dunny was still togging out in 2018ā€¦ He must have been with the seniors nearly ,20 years,?

Good piece of information to retain if we ever discuss Bruffs most decorated player in the history of that club.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say 2003/4.

1 Like

Thereā€™s an argument that the Bull is the most decorated Ireland rugby player of all time, yet alone the most decorated rugby player out of the Shannon club.

There are a few players afflicted to clubs and would have never played for them, its a token gesture by the IRFU which is a joke. The only reason CJ merits the acknowledgement for this is Shannonā€™s unashamed use in nearly every advertisement for the club. Its cringeworthy

1 Like

Buccaneers recently threw a strop because Finlay Bealham was listed as still with Corinthians on the international teamsheet. Apparently Finlay has transferred to Buccaneers, and despite the fact he is unlikely to ever play for them the club were greatly put out by the teamsheet error.

Bruff only went senior in 05/06 iirc. The bull never played a senior game for buff but plenty for shannon

1 Like

Kearney

Its a joke tbf players being assigned clubs when coming from abroad like that. Only should list them if they have actually played with them

2 Likes

Did CJ tog out for Shannon during the Division 1B winning campaign or the Munster Junior Cup win?

1 Like

Anyone who is interested this is a great listen. Thompson is the most decorated player based on what he did in a shannon Jersey. @myboyblue @Thomas_Brady @Ralphie @ChairmanDan @gilgamboa

2 Likes

Of course it is, the clubs are bigger fools for allowing it. Have the clubs no respect for themselves at all? Not blaming CJ here, it is entirely the doing of the IRFU and the clubs. 100 years time someone looking at club records will be well confused at Shannonā€™s most decorated player never having togged out for the club.

He wore the Jersey for a photo shoot for barnardos. I reckon he has never been to coonagh

Unashamed. Also on my searching I notice Roman samola is also affected to Shannon

Its a sad fact. A lot of clubs do it too. The only Shannon man to get capped at senior since 2011 until Casey was Greg o shea in 7s @Ralphie? Am I correct? Thd love island win has more to do with shannon than CJ