Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Thanks mate. Indeed.

Halfpipe knows his rubby football.

1 Like

He isnā€™t flaky at all . I would say very average .

It was definitely never quite right when he came back. Almost like he got no luck for it.

There was other personal life issues at play as well which made the move to the UK attractive

Did anyone listen to ROG on the Mario podcast, i got a thumbs up for it from a few unlikely sourcesā€¦

Jjs contract is worth north of 200k as well. So @Halfpipe the halfwit is wrong yet again.

We are going to need to see leaving cert results here lads

1 Like

I think he is definitely flaky. He will go over there and train the house down probably.

Weā€™ve established that Greg Oā€™Sheaā€™s Love Island title makes him the most decorated Shannon man.

1 Like

Halfwit probably got grinds for pass maths.

Youā€™re an odd young fella but I admire your resilience. If you cut back a bit on the lies you could almost be considered useful around here.

3 Likes

Anyone want to take a stab at the likely Leinster team? How do they compare to Munster? I reckon itā€™s the closest the Munster team has been to leinster in terms of the quality of players they have to put out in a long long time. Leinster front five stronger and after that Munster have parity or even have the edge in a few positions?

:rofl:

I see what you did there ā€¦ heā€™d be down to one post a week at that rate.

2 Likes

It was certainly quite a novel argument that @Halfpipe was advancing, choosing as the most decorated player in the history of Shannon (the most successful and trophy laden Irish club side of all time), a player who won the grand total of zero winners medals with Shannon.

It was refreshingly honest and candid of him to concede that when he sought out the counsel of the person he appears to value most on rugby matters, his RUC Officer/club historian mate at a St Patrickā€™s Day barbecue last week and pedalled the notion to him of CJ Stander as the most decorated player in the history of Shannon, he laughed back in his face.

1 Like

Why did you try and pedal an agenda I mocked kids with special needs last week?

CJ is not a Shannon man ā€¦ but he is affiliated with them. The problem is the stupid notion of affiliating professional with amateur clubs they may never play for. That day is done.

2 Likes

Halfwit tried to claim Nanai-Williams was on a 150k pounds a year at clermont last night. A bit odd for a French club to pay in Sterling.

I would guess something along the lines of:

Keenan
Larmour
Oā€™Brien
Henshaw
Lowe
Sexton
Gibson-Park
Healy
Kelleher
Furlong
Baird
Fardy
Ruddock
Connors (if fit, if not Van der Flier)
Conan

1 Like

Leinster got turned over by a second string team of Welsh has beens and schoolboys at home last weekend.