Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

I thought it was noteworthy Munster have missed 14
points of the kicking tee in the past three games and leinster have only missed three.

Dan

If one of the IRFU project players receive the honour of selection for the Barbarian Football Club which club socks do they wear ?

This should answer all

1 Like

Scott penny being touted to start for Leinster.

Leinster with a clearly strong front row and after that itā€™s fairly even. Even second row, Munster back row, probably evens for the backs too.

Iā€™d be thinking thereā€™s a chance Byrne will start for Leinster.

My logic is he played the full 80 v Scotland and the majority of the game v England. Theyā€™ll surely want him to be starting next weekend so it makes sense to give him a rest this week? Must be a good while sense sexton started 4 games on the trot.

Byrne tends to play v Munster too.

Iā€™d be going Healy, kelleher, Porter, fardy, big dev, ruddock, jvdf and Conan as the pack.

McGrath, Byrne, Dave Kearney, henshaw, o Loughlin, larmour and Hugo Keenan would be my guess at their team.

What about the kiwi who doesnā€™t tackle?

Iā€™m making a guess at what I think their team will be. Others are welcome to try.

Fair play @Bod95

2 Likes

Jesus Christ thatā€™s some bit of predicting by me. 15/15 correct.

Iā€™m going to go through the Dundalk card now and build a lucky 15.

4 Likes

How is Kilcoyne not starting? Was he not starting for Ireland in six nations? Rugby is weird.

He isnā€™t as good a scrummager and Iā€™d say they will bring him on at HT or shortly after for carrying impactā€¦ Cronin gives away too many pens for my liking

1 Like

Wasnā€™t he knocked out last week?

Connors out for upto 8 weeks I think I heard

Carberry will see to that. His goalkicking has become formidable.

Injured against England

1 Like

Couldnā€™t tell you but that would do it tbf.

Shannon are losing JJ now too. At least Casey is to the bone a Shannon.

1 Like

You are Leo Cullan the mask has slipped

1 Like

That Ruaidhri Oā€™Connor fella reporting that JJ wasnā€™t offered a deal at all by Munster. Sweetnam gone to La Rochelle on a 3 month contract as an audition to get some longer term employment. Tough enough time for a lot of lads who wouldnā€™t have big earnings yet from their careers, hopefully they get sorted with something.