Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Good move pushing sweets on. Not good enough for munster. I say a forum favourite tweet he should go back to hurling, I would have replied take him cork will do nothing too. Cant be engaging that cunt

U wot mate?

1 Like

Answer to every defeat to Leinster, sign more saffers

1 Like

A joke. Manager shouldn’t be guaranteed of his job after the weekends debacle.

I wouldnt cut him on that result, serious questions are to be asked on selection and the difference in playing style when the international are back in the team. Munster played some decent rugby during the year without the internationals and the young guns.

There has been a vast improvement in playing style this season due to the additions on the coaching team. I don’t think changing the coaching team will address these issues

1 Like

Who decided to change the season long approach just becuase we were playing leinster in a final

1 Like

They shit the bed.

The box kick plan was credited as the template Sarries used to defeat Leinster. Munster tried it to varying degrees of success in the two ties in the autumn.

That’s the question really, why change or resort to type on the big day to shit the pants

2 Likes

That must be one of the reasons to keep him I guess, that’s a high calibre Saffron by the look of it.

Saturday was the usual thing, skills under pressure.

Robbie Henshaw and Ruddock were immense. I wonder could they wangle one of the Irish Leinster backrow, Leavy would be great.

1 Like

Hasn’t worked for Munster repeatedly against Leinster. They changed their approach this season and then go back to a plan that hasn’t worked, repeatedly, in their biggest game of the season? Wouldn’t inspire any confidence in whoever thought that was the right plan

They shit the bed.

1 Like

Henshaw was outstanding. Best player on pitch by a mile.

Getting in one or two players in any positon isn’t going to change any outcomes unless you are wiling to stick to your guns with a plan that might work

2 Likes

OK mate

My information is that it’s all down to Van Graan being totally set in his ways and frequently overruling Larkham and Rowntree (who the players have savage time for) in the days leading up to matches.

1 Like

Agreed. Even on the bench they went conservative, would Wycherley not be more likely to make an impact than Holland?

3 Likes

Heard today that JJ didn’t want to leave and they didn’t want him to go.

James Cronin hasn’t been offered a deal yet either.

He was injured

But he would have been

1 Like

I’d say that’s accurate

Any chance of a shove on van graan and promotion for Larkham?