Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

He has, it’s just there was a mix up with the envelopes and the address and stuff.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

20 Likes

There may be. I believe the players have good time for him as a person but serious doubts about his coaching. Larkham would be an excellent choice, but I suspect that they’re holding out for O’Gara to return.

It’ll boil down to dollars, ultimately, and they just ain’t there at the minute.

1 Like

What is Carbery gets injured next season? Healy hasnt massively impressed me.

They’ve played plenty good rugby with him on the pitch.

If he doesn’t get injured he will be missing for lots of the season anyway… I don’t think they wanted JJ to leave at all

Whatever the younger fella that’s supposed to be even better? Will he come into the team next season?

1 Like

Healy and Crowley are both cracking players. Healy has shown this year he is upto it. So is crowley when he gets his chance hopefully. Will be a battle between the 2 when as I suspect joey heads back to Dublin to take over from sexton.

Byrne/joey and healy/crowley battles at provincial leave and all 4 going for he green Jersey. Serious talent at 10 in ireland

2 Likes

I think you’re overstating it a bit. Not one of them has emerged as a consistent outhalf yet at even European level.

1 Like

They are both under 21 still. Both serious players already. Healy should have been on the bench at the weekend

Heaky git a lovely try against the Italian crowd the other week

Healy got*

Its a shame the only rugby Crowley got this year was in micky mouse A inter pros. Another season at con would have done him the world of good

2 Likes

He is the one please God

1 Like

An issue for Munster is they keep getting to semi finals and the odd final. They’d be better off having a genuinely disastrous season. They probably need to go back a step to take two steps forward at this stage.

The likes of jj, Hayley, Holland etc aren’t good enough and won’t be missed.

They need to focus on the young lads. I know that’s tricky when you seem close but it has to be done to bridge the gap.

1 Like

JJ pissing off again when Munster wanted him to stay and work for his place.

Same ole story, I called it at the start of the year. They did well with the young fellas but no faith put in them for the big games. Bringing back Holland, jj, archer, John Ryan, Murray, pom ahead of guys in form and hungry is the mistake year in and year out. Mix it up and give guys a chance. Leinster have done this for years.

A few players were impressive through the year like fineen wycherly, daly, o sullivan, healy, Hodnet, knox and josh wycherly but wernt in the final squad. Coombes started as he is now undroppable and Casey was on the bench. Jack o donougue had a good season too.

I haven’t been overly impressed by de allande from the games I have seen.

2 Likes

Healy wouldnt tackle a fish supper from what ive seen.

Crowley… He will get plenty game time I hope but he’s v inexperienced as it is

Flannery is a 10 as well and is a good prospect. I hope Healy continues to progress. Seen a few bits from him lately that disappointed me, since he got knocked around the place against Quins I thought he played a bit more cautiously

Fineen was injured and would probably have been in squad I’d say. Hodnett has been out injured for months. They haven’t hardly played Josh W since he was nearly Motm in Clermont