Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Fardy been an incredible signing for them

And never got a chance to sell a ticket to see either of them :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

At least itā€™s not putting them in financial trouble, due to them being paid by a sugar daddy. If that ā‚¬1m each year was spent building a couple of 4G pitches across the province it would do the brand a lot better service.

Deegan did ACL earlier this season which is probably influencing the selection decisions somewhat

2 Likes

Why dont Munster sign skilful new zealanders insead of bish bang wallop south africans?

Saffer bosh rugby fits the Munster template better.

That has been tried as well

Much easier sign the boks because they can still play for South Africa while at Munster.

I never liked the idea of signing so many players from one nation anyway.

Fucker arrived with a broken neck and didnā€™t get much less injury prone

Still a serious amount of wedge, canā€™t blame lads, they have a very good agent anyway and itā€™s not as demanding as top 14

1 Like

Yeah hes very good tbf I couldnā€™t think of any at the top of my head. They are stacked in all positions

Deegan had been talked up/about for 3-4 years. Sone cruciate snap

No give that money to saffers than 4G pitches. Awful yokes. Another gear Iā€™ve to grind with the stags, the pitch in Musgrave Park. The grass pitch was one of the best surfaces in ireland

Played Musgrave park, hated it. Tbf, school or club, always hated playing in cork.

It was a great pitch, the front pitch that is. The back pitches are god awful. I played twice on the astro last year in the space of a month. I was crippled and ateing fistfuls of pills to get through work for a week after each. Not good at all for the body.

Yeah the grass pitch was immaculateā€¦ I like the surface there nowā€¦ Best artificial Iv seen at close quarters.

And regularly in European squad for Leinster and called up for Ireland prior to injury. Thats not underachieving.

Iā€™m not sure whether any of the Munster back row would be sure of their places in a Leinster squad. Stander maybe, thatā€™s about it.

Its better than garryowen, lansdown and UL anyway. Iā€™d rather not play on it. Boot choice is hard for scrummaging, studs too short your fucked, too long your joints are fucked

Do you root for Munster yet or do you pity them too much still?

Heā€™s a 4 year Pro. Based on his pre-,pro and the chat, heā€™s underachieved. Heā€™d likely be 3rd choice if all fit at Leinster.