Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Hopefully they do. Perfer to see Pa in the black and Amber for the rest of the season

1 Like

Covid again driving it this season

1 Like

This misfortunate cunt is wrong about pretty much everything he says but fair play dodgy you called this right. I assume you made a few grand did you, you were fair convinced about it

3 Likes

What’s all the hullabaloo about? They beat the wasps 3rd string?

1 Like

Yesterday was our Dunkirk moment

Congrats Munster backers

Munster started 9 or 10 internationals didn’t they and a lot of lads 30 or over.

You’d swear they won with the UL Bohs u15s they way its being reported

4 Likes

No surprise but Van Graan is gone at end of season.

Probably good timing? Seem to be a good few younger players coming through and the foreign contracts are ending which allows a new coach put his own stamp on it? He seems to have kept them competitive but not improved them much.

Prendy
Prendy
Prendy

3 Likes

Time for ROG to come home.

He appears to be going to Bath who are bottom of English league. Was offered an extension but I’d guess he is getting silly money in Bath… I’d be happy enough to see him go as long as we get an Irish coach in now. POC, Prendergast, Carolan, McNamara, Flannery and Jones all coaching at decent level. ROG just won’t happen mores the pity

1 Like

I’d have thought that result at the weekend would’ve been a turn the corner result for him. I think he’s a spoofer though so ye’re better off.

1 Like

Give me prendy as head coach and Hartery back from Northampton as team manager.

1 Like

He was in isolation with the squad so had fuck all to do with the weekend performance

2 Likes

POC and Prendy a good cookies combo

Wonder where Rowntree is left in all this?

1 Like

Would Ireland block POC leaving?

Id actually prefer he stay with Ireland at the moment. He could do with more coaching experience before the daily grind of provincial forwards coach.

Prior to lineout coach with intl team, he hadn’t been setting the world.on fire apparently with coaching contributions. No doubt ability long term but dont think timing right for him just yet.

I’d be happy to see Rowntree stay on in forwarda.coaching role particularly if relatively young manager like prendy is brought in

2 Likes