Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Flying it in France so.likely to put out a weakened team Iā€™d imagine as little chance of winning this tournament while still in the hunt for the Bouclier de Brennus

2 Likes

Well heā€™s only played ten minutes in two months.

This isnā€™t rugby country

3 Likes

Do you think so? You watch alot more of it than me but from the little Iā€™ve seen of him I think heā€™s useless. His feet are stuck to the ground, he does that thing Kearney used do of running up to a defender and hopping up into the air and landing and planting both feet in the ground.

Tom Aherne another one who should have been in the squad. Iā€™d give him a run from there ahead of kleyn for a match like this

4 Likes

I canā€™t stand him on the wing but I think heā€™s a much better fifteen than Hayley. Madness Campbell is dropped.

I think Daly us still living off the reputation of those first few games after Covid lockdown one when he played well against Leinster and broke into the Ireland squad. Seen nothing to elevate him over the likes of Nash, Coombes and the other reserve back 3 players over the years like R Oā€™Mahony, Wooton and Sweetnam.

Rubby is dying in Limerick city.

1 Like

Played out of position on the wing imo. Not a winger.

Youā€™d want your head examined regularly

download

3 Likes

Itā€™s a sad day when lads from Dunmore and Ardmore are getting their game ahead of chaps from Limerick city.

1 Like

Hopefully youā€™ll manage to console yourself

Fuckit kid you keep a close eye on it all d sameā€¦

Editā€¦ I thought twas another Liverpool fan posting cc @Thomas_Brady

What does your mate make of him?

Limerick City is dying. RIP

Which one?

The fella youre always debating the Rubby with

Iā€™m.not sure which one youā€™re on about there now. Iā€™ve one mate whoā€™s a big Munster fan who thinks every Munster player is world class, he probably thinks Daly is the next big thing, he hasnā€™t a clue.

1 Like

thatā€™s the lad Iā€™d say.