Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Turn over to the Harlequins Cardiff match!

1 Like

The scoreboard says itā€™s better class of a match

Just like fat birds, they all count

3 Likes

In fairness they fought hard for that .

I think itā€™s being overlooked how much they tried keep the ball alive there tonight and try play positive. They fought it out in the end but they werent just bulkers and one outs like previous weeks.

2 Likes

It was a poor game

1 Like

Quinnā€™s are in!

1 Like

Want to be off your head to back munster minus 9 against them dogged cunts.

2 Likes

Handling was cat and lineout shocking. But a wins a win

Lineout was shocking. What we could do with a flannery or woods at 2.

Haley melts my brain. So one dimensional.

Caseyā€™s kicking terrible when he came on, uncontested. But he has an eye for space with ball in hand.

Good attitude and performance. Could have wilted with young guys, away from.hime and supposed mood hanging over camp. Fair play.

2 Likes

Yeah. Mixed bag from Crowley but Iā€™d be happy enough with him in circumstances. He didnā€™t go hiding and he defended well. Caught in contact with ball a bit too much but something to work with there

1 Like

True, all those Top14 boys are high level these days, no joke

1 Like

They are just hard to beat. Same in top 14. Unbeaten at home all season. An unglamorous dogged side like Stoke or something. They won the top 14 a few seasons ago and it wasnā€™t pretty but they are effective.

2 Likes

Seen a few of the games of a Sunday night at 8, Top14 deffo best in the world. Doing great crowds as well. Its attritional but great to watch. The Toulouse half backs are generational talentsā€¦and they canā€™t always show it because the league is so fuckin tough!

1 Like

Yeah I love the top 14. Premier sports coverage class there on Saturday and Sunday nights. You can tell in advance most weeks what your going to get. Pau are a good watch always plenty scores, castres then always drag every game into the gutter.

Toulouse are amazing. Two best half backs in world. Ramos sensational at full back as well. Just back playing Toulouse style rugby again.

LĆ” rochelle also a decent watch but inconsistent this season

1 Like

Unrelated note, Wesley Joyce is a future champion jockey. Reminds me an awful lot of John Murtagh. Coolmore job will be only out the road for him, strong as a bull.

2 Likes

Have you drink taken neill

Rochelleā€™s time was last year really, beautiful team to watch. That sending off of the top Pacific Islands centre, jesus, it cost them the game in the European Cup final. O"Gara is big enough to carry that. Saw West, who is superb, kicked it away again the other week in ridiculous fashion, sense their time might have passed. They def played the best stuff last season.

Game seems to be changing toward the adventurous 10 in general play but a lot of them arenā€™t elite kickersā€¦

1 Like

I have but Iā€™d say he is very good, raw, naturally strong rider. Can easily be refined.

1 Like

Wrong thread innit, gnight!

2 Likes