Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Looking like Exeter. They are 24-12 down

24 19 now and should be gone in ahead

Great comeback

1 Like

Try

John Ryan has been sent to Coventry. Rowntree must be confident in Knox and the American football player

Might be someone else in the pipeline

Its a position where they are stuck. Ryan isnā€™t world class but is a decent player at that level

I think heā€™s solid, being undervalued here

2 Likes

Hes a good player he would have more caps except furlong and porter are 2 pf the best in the world at TH.

1 Like

Ryan and Archer are symptomatic of where Munster are at. Solid Celtic League players who are found wanting when you come up against Leinster, Toulouse etc. Time to bring through younger players who can pass and carry as thatā€™s the way the game has gone. Holding up a scrum wonā€™t cut it any more.

3 Likes

100%

1 Like

Youā€™d be very thankful.of a scrum getting locked out on your own feed and attacking against it. Anything beyond that is still gravy.

Weā€™ve (Ireland) been blessed with our stocks in recent yearsā€¦

2 Likes

1000 %

Scanell x 2, archer, Kleyn, JOD, john Ryan, Hayley etc all just decent club players.

Munster should be looking at Thomas ahern alongside Beirne in the second row. Pom, hodbett and Coombes in the back row. Iā€™d look at Healy at ten and Crowley at twelve. Murray and Farrell have a lot of experience at 9 and 13.

If you have earls and Conway on the wings Iā€™d have zero issues with pa Campbell at 15.

The old saying goings youā€™ve to speculate to accumulate. Munster are so conservative for so long. Shane Daly has barely in his proper position and two years ago he was challenging Hugo Keenan.

Didnā€™t he have an illness or something? He was performing well for Ireland a while back as the sub TH but heā€™s solidly behind archer now.

When was the last time daly had a good game?

Heā€™s also after buying a mate of mineā€™s parents old house so I doubt if he was planning on a move to England

Itā€™s not like heā€™s going there long term realistically, maximise his last year or two of income.

Joey carberry bought a massive house in newbridge recently and just resigned. Iā€™m not sure it matters. John Ryan would get more money and possibly a longer deal at wasps.

Those lads stay in Castletroy Park midweek for training I thought

The cork players do alright they come up Monday to Wednesday I think and back up Friday. Thatā€™s a joke too imo.