Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 2)

I meant what I meant.

Munster Rugby don’t have to share takings from Thomond

1 Like

Big Donal won’t be happy. Was pimping for PK in de paper a few weeks back

I’m hearing a future Munster star’s career is over after a recent incident in Limerick

Go on

Allegedely, a punch thrown by the young player ended up with another lad ending up with bleeding on the brain

Was this the video outside Paul Flannerys that was doing the rounds recently?

This sort of shit is why you can’t simply say ‘boys will be boys’ and ‘Jaysus there but for the grace of god went I as a chap’ when the likes of this or a Kyle Hayes or an Annabels happens. Not every young fella is stupid enough to get into rows, plenty walked away and saved themselves from these sort of situations.

We need to educate our young men better, especially it seems, our young sportsmen.

4 Likes

Especially jacked up lads pumping weights all week.

2 Likes

Don’t think he’s a Munster player if it’s the
Video doing the rounds

They’re all jacking weights now, every sport, from a young age, and all that comes with it. Testosterone and hormones through the roof, brains gone out their arse through the floor.

2 Likes

Yeah very nasty. He should get jail for that. Didnt know he was academy

Ireland Under 20 and played for Munster this season I was told by a fellow parishoner of his. Has not played for Under 20s since the France match

1 Like

There was five Munster lads v France and they all played again. Unless I missed somebody.

Mid Tipp?

150 percent no. I’d say the rumour mill is gone into overdrive.

He was on the sidelines with the 20s last night I’d say

He’s back training with the Munster squad.

Unless this is a complete separate incident the chap is younger and not on any Irish squads.

The video is a completely different fella but this os the first i have heard of this now

Burns is a strange one for ye. Obviously in as a deputy to Crowley but his goal-kicking seems to be shite enough.